- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"The hotel was good and reasonable for what it was but we were.surprised there was no fridge in the room (we had made sandwiches that food ha..."
"Very family friendly. Unusual to be able to get a room for all five of us. The staff were very pleasant. The desk manager knew that the traf..."
"Although the hotel was good for my one nights stay I unfortunately had noisy people staying either side of me. Walking back and forth past m..."
"Really valued the fact that we could stay in one room as a family of 5 and not have to pay for 2 separate rooms and divide up the family. St..."
"A really friendly welcome. Room was clean and comfortable but the bed felt a little tired and uncomfortable. Could probably be sorted with a..."
About the hotel
We are an incredibly 'green' Eco hotel that's also been family owned and run for 36 years. With 200 solar PV panels, a ground source heat pump for heating and hot water and own own natural water supply, we have reduced our carbon footprint by over thirty tonnes per year! We are also incredibly proud to have won various 'green' business and tourism awards.
Tollgate Hotel & Leisure features well-equipped, refurbished rooms for 2015, a hairdresser, a fitness centre, snooker tables and much more.
Hotel guests enjoy complimentary use of our health & fitness facilities.
All rooms come with en suite facilities, free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV, hospitality tray, hair dryer, trouser press and more.
There's comfortable bar areas with Sky Sports channels, whilst a selection of locally-sourced meals and snacks is available in our restaurant.
We are located within Longton Cricket Club's grounds, so our hotel rooms enjoy great views.
You'll always find a warm, friendly, 'green' welcome with us where your stay can reduce your impact on our planet TOLLGATE HOTEL & LEISURE OPERATES AN ENTIRELY NON-SMOKING POLICY.
*A small fee is payable for squash, snooker and sunbeds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Squash Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was good and reasonable for what it was but we were.surprised there was no fridge in the room (we had made sandwiches that food have done with preserving in the fridge away from the heat for the next day).
Also the catering staff were not as friendly as the front line staff. Eggs were too greasy and fresh tomatoes for the full breakfast rather than plum tomatoes from the tin please. Apart from that, a pretty decent stay.
Very family friendly.
Unusual to be able to get a room for all five of us. The staff were very pleasant. The desk manager knew that the traffic was bad and called us as we were driving to reassure us that if we arrived late to check in it would not be a problem. A good experience and very good value for money.