- 1 guest reviews
"The Muralto Apart-Suite Hotel is a great place to stay in Madrid, close to a Metro station and Supermarket, and near the large West Park. Al..."
About the hotel
Its privileged location allows easy access to a lot of bus and metro routes, as well as allowing you to enjoy strolls through the historical centre and surrounding parks, where you can relax by playing your favourite sport. The hotel has 73 very spacious apartments of up to 42 square metres. They are soundproofed and air-conditioned and very well equipped with a kitchen , bathroom, wireless and ADSL connections free of charge, international channels, Digital + and TDT, as well as an electronic safe with enough space inside for a laptop computer.
Its quiet location and the approachability and experience of the staff are just more factors appreciated by guests. Family tourism Due to the spacious nature of the rooms, stays for families of three or four people are especially pleasant and comfortable. Their policy on children includes free accommodation for the first child under 12 years old who stays with two adults. Staying at The Muralto is, therefore, an excellent option for getting to know one of the most important and diverse cities in the country, famous for the varied culture and leisure that it offers. The Muralto also has a multitude of services to make your visit to the capital easier.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Muralto Apart-Suite Hotel is a great place to stay in Madrid, close to a Metro station and Supermarket, and near the large West Park.
All the desk staff were very helpful and all spoke enough English to make our stay easy. The kitchen was tiny but came in very handy with a limited budget for eating out. The room was spacious, with useful furniture. The only thing we would have liked and wasn't available was a kettle (because we are English)!