- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A small family run hotel with the friendliest of staff. Food is tasty with generous helpings. Very good cooked breakfast menu. Room we staye..."
"This is one of the friendliest hotels we have ever stayed at, all the staff were really nice and helpful. Our room was large and very clean,..."
"Brilliant hotel. Will be back...."
"Very friendly & helpful welcome . Most spacious room we have had in any hotel in 12 months & so clean...."
"impressed by the spacious room and enormous bed. Despite being off season, the hotel was cosy and warm. Evidently recently refurbished and l..."
About the hotel
We are a traditional, Irish, family-run hotel that has been in operation for over 125 years which has recently undergone a massive renovation adding more luxurious rooms to our already charming venue. Situated in the heart of Irvinestown and only a short trip to Enniskillen and Omagh we are in the heart land of Fermanagh and the beautiful Lake District. This means beautiful country walks, water sports and of course shopping in top high street stores.
Our 'old time’ bar with award winning cocktail bar men, serves delicious bar snacks all day as does our well established and respected restaurant, which serves Carvery for lunch and an extensive A La Carte menu in the evenings. There is plenty of secure private car parking and internet access in all areas. We are the perfect venue for a weekend break or business trip to the area. Don’t be afraid to use our extensive knowledge to help you plan the perfect break, from organising water skiing to hiking trips or golf at the prestigious Castle Hume Golf Course. Situated 10 minutes from the New South West Hospital, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh. We are here to help in any way we can.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A small family run hotel with the friendliest of staff.
Food is tasty with generous helpings. Very good cooked breakfast menu. Room we stayed in was large and comfortable. Hotel location is central for touring Fermanagh.
Really Friendly and Great Service
This is one of the friendliest hotels we have ever stayed at, all the staff were really nice and helpful.
Our room was large and very clean, the food plentiful and great quality. The hotel is well situated for exploring the Enniskillen area and lakes, as well as further afield to Donegal and Sligo - the road from Enniskillen to Sligo is well worth the trip for stunning scenery. We will definitely be back.