- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We got a great last minute deal from laterooms and were upgraded on arrival due to how busy the main part of the hotel was. The staff were a..."
About the hotel
Elysium, a heavenly experience here on earth. . .
a place of delight and eternal bliss. Where unique experiences impress you again and again…The location is near one of the most renowned archaeological sites, the Tombs of the Kings, adjacent to the hotel. Designed along palatial lines, the Elysium in Paphos invites you to enjoy unforgettable moments in an environment of ultimate serenity with uninterrupted sea views. Surrounded by extensive landscaped gardens with water features, pools, an amphitheatre and its own sandy cove, it extends a feeling of well-being and indulgence. The moment the Elysium comes into view, you will note its sturdy drawbridge through a medieval arch, leading you to the inspiring colonnaded reception area. Images of the past come to mind, from the days of Byzantine prosperity to Greek, Roman, Medieval and Venetian glory. A tour of the hotel is a journey of exploration… take in the warmth of muted earth colours throughout the sweeping areas, and allow yourself to wander, as you detect intricate mosaics, romantic arches and impressive columns.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Elysium in Paphos are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Proper 5 star hotel
We got a great last minute deal from laterooms and were upgraded on arrival due to how busy the main part of the hotel was.
The staff were all welcoming and attentive. It was 5 star service. The only thing that let it down was the breakfast which was so busy you couldnt move. We turned up at 10am and I think a lot of other people had the same idea. The quality of the food at breakfast was not great or in keeping with the rest of our stay. We would definitely go again though but get to breakfast early. I re-iterate that the staff service was top notch.