- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"We had a delightful stay in a lovely big clean room. The staff were great and the food was really good. Will be booking again without doubt...."
"A really nice hotel, you can tell the bar and restaurant has been recently refurbished. The rooms are at a good standard not quite as nice..."
"Amazing welcome, great food. Friendly service and excellent with our daughter...."
"Food was amazing! really handy location for wentworth golf club and stunning Virginia water and the staff were extremely helpful and couldn'..."
"Very friendly staff. The food was good and reasonably priced. The only fault we could find was the beds, my children shared the sofa bed,..."
About the hotel
In an idyllic location overlooking Virginia Water Lake on the edge of Windsor Great Park, the historic Wheatsheaf Hotel was established in 1768 as a turnpike inn and sits at the heart of this stunning royal landscape masterminded by George III. With superb motorway access and just 12 miles from London Heathrow Airport, The Wheatsheaf Hotel is the ideal rural retreat for business travellers working in the area or for planning a last minute trip. The hotel has a large free car park and a fully equipped function room ideal for seminars or away days in a lovely historic setting.
The hotel has 17 en-suite bedrooms including family and four poster rooms, all equipped with flat-screen digital TVs, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests, tea and coffee making facilities, and a popular Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site. Located less than 3 miles from the M25 and M3 motorways on the edge of Windsor Great Park, the hotel is perfect for visits to historic Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and the famous Wentworth Golf Club. The exciting family attractions of Legoland and Thorpe Park are also close by.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Good Food, Freindly Service
We had a delightful stay in a lovely big clean room.
The staff were great and the food was really good. Will be booking again without doubt.
Room was clean but the air conditioning wasn't working so there was a fan which was fairly in-effective.
The rooms could do with being updated as they had a worn look and feel. Breakfast was included and there were plenty of choices with a pleasant and helpful waiter. All staff were pleasant and the manager was quick to resolve an issue with my son's room.