- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely place..clean with own front door. Lyn was so lovely and helpful. Would definately go again ...."
"Lovely place with lovely people, would definitely go back..."
"Impossible to judge against anywhere other than your own home, using this as a measuring point how well did this provider of accommodation d..."
"The staff were very friendly and the room had everything I needed, it was also a nice size and it was made even better by the fact all the r..."
"Only hand shower..."
About the hotel
The Stables is set in 15 acres of beautiful countryside, on the edge of Llyn Peninsula amidst the magnificent backdrop of Snowdonia. approx 3 miles south from the Royal Town of Caernarfon. Ideal base for walking, fishing, climbling, sailing.
The country style lodge rooms are on ground level, all have en-suite bathrooms and are individually decorated.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Stables Guest Accommodation
Lovely place..clean with own front door.
Lyn was so lovely and helpful. Would definately go again .
Lovely place with lovely people, would definitely go back