- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"Stayed at Ricoh Arena due to the convenience of location and the novelty of the venue. It was easy to find of course - its a massive stadium..."
"Me and my wife stayed here in our wedding night, had a great stay. We hadn't arranged breakfast at first but paid additional amount and this..."
"Nice, clean and comfortable but a long trek to my room. tad expensive at £100...."
"Breakfast bar was too cramped, they need to reorganise the layout of the food placings. Reception staff loudly discussing their personal pro..."
"Very clean and a fantastic view of the pitch! I was very happy with our room...."
About the hotel
Reasons to Stay Located just two minutes off Junction 3 M6 motorway network, we are ideally located for both business and leisure use. If you are visiting Coventry for leisure or business there is nowhere better to stay than at The Ricoh Arena Hotel for exploring Shakespeare County, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick Castle, NEC Birmingham, Transport Museum, Planet Ice Arena, Coventry Cathedral and much more. .
. . . Business Whether your need is for a small meeting room for 10 delegates or a larger event of up to 6,000 or simply overnight accommodation we have it all with state of the art technology and competitive Day Delegate and 24 hour rates. With 121 hotel bedrooms to choose from consisting of standard doubles, family and executive rooms as well as our serviced apartments for those who plan on staying a little while longer. All rooms have tea and coffee making, en-suite, Sky TV and the famous Sealy beds for a wonderful night's sleep. Leisure "It's all under one roof" Singers Bistro offers a range of freshly prepared great British classic dishes, fine wines, lagers and beers and a children's menu for the little ones! A freshly cooked breakfast is served 7 days a week. The Ricoh Arena Hotel is the ideal venue to hold you hen, stag or celebration party or just to have a fun time at the weekend with a friend or partner with FREE (valid I. D. required) entry into the on-site G Casino. There is a casino team on hand to help the first time casino visitor get the most enjoyment out of their first experience. Or if the casino is not for you why not stay the weekend and experience "Lady G's" SHOW BAR situated on site within the casino, with tribute acts and fun events taking place each and every Friday and Saturday (call for further information). Free Wi-Fi for hotel guests and business users. All Bookings can be cancelled up to 2pm on the day of arrival with the exception of Advance Purchase / Non Refundable rates, these can be cancelled but no refunds will be given PLEASE NOTE: Check in and out times vary on nights prior to a football and the night of a Football Match, Pitch View Rooms the night prior to a Football match Checkout time is 8am in the morning. Executive/family rooms - a £10 supplement is chargeable for all children 12 and over but under 18. Dogs are charged at £10. 00 per night maximum of two dogs per room.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/11/2014 to 31/12/2015 - During Match Days CCFC & Wasps Rugby please check confirmation for check in time details, earliest check in time would be after the final whistle, pitch view room will be approx. 1.5hrs after this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
1 night stay
Stayed at Ricoh Arena due to the convenience of location and the novelty of the venue.
It was easy to find of course - its a massive stadium!. On arrival at the arena the hotel itself was not obvious find though and was invisible without any signs - in fairness the hotel was undergoing some works for a new lobby so this is probably a temporary issue.
The reception staff were very good, welcoming and helpful. They were aware that there were difficulties due to the construction work and did their best to help.
Finding the room was like a treasure hunt but when found it was comfortable, clean and modern. Out of a small window I could see a corner of the pitch- this might be a different experience on a match day
The restaurant and food was standard hotel stuff. The restaurant staff were very good indeed. I'd stay here again just to see the difference after the work is done.
Fantastic stay on our wedding night
Me and my wife stayed here in our wedding night, had a great stay.
We hadn't arranged breakfast at first but paid additional amount and this was also great and self service so was value for money. Would highly recommend. 👌🏻