- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This was a very good hotel situated close to a metro station and the Vatican. The service was generally very good (although a couple of male..."
"Absolutely superb service, polite, efficient, pleasant and friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
Hotel Farnese is a luxury hotel in the heart of Prati, one of Rome's most elegant districts, set between the Vatican City and Piazza del Popolo. The hotel is located only 20 metres from metro stop Lepanto. In an atmosphere of elegance and efficiency you will find all comforts of a 4 star hotel.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel so is a paid internet point with PC computers. From the roof top terrace you can enjoy a splendid view of Roman roof tops with St. Peter's Basilica in the background. Breakfast is now served on this terrace! Hotel Farnese is close to the main shopping areas and tourist attractions, including the Spanish steps, Campo dei Fiori and Piazza Navona, allowing you to explore Rome on foot.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/06/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Please note the car park is unguarded The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Farnese in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel with character
This was a very good hotel situated close to a metro station and the Vatican.
The service was generally very good (although a couple of male front desk staff seemed a little unsure about basic requests). The taxi fare to the airport was slightly more than quoted. However, the rooms were lovely, WIFI generally good and breakfast adequate.
Absolutely superb service, polite, efficient, pleasant and friendly.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.