- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Attending a wedding. Very pretty venue, food lovely, staff friendly and helpful. Room small and needed more thorough cleaning but was good v..."
"We were here for a wedding. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and the weather was great so we were able to enjoy them. The food was real..."
"Wonderful place. Quiet and peaceful ideal for couples...."
"This stately hotel sits in it's own vast grounds in the middle of beautiful countryside. Everything was clean and well maintained and the br..."
"Yes the rooms are small as previous people have said but it still had everything you would need. The thing that lets the hotel down is the r..."
About the hotel
Hunton Park is set in 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, combining the historic beauty of its Queen Anne-style architecture with modern comforts and facilities. This charming and elegant house is near Watford and conveniently close to London, just off the M25 and M1 motorways, and easily accessible from Heathrow Airport. St Albans, Whipsnade and Woburn Abbey are all within easy reach.
Whether you are staying at the hotel for business or for a holiday, the facilities are a great way to relax after a hard day’s work or a long day spent exploring the area. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation is located in a separate Annex
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
For £100 a night I would've expected wifi and bottled water in the room.
Breakfast was an extra £10 per person which is a bit steep for someone who only wants a bowl of coco pops and a yogurt in the morning.
Attending a wedding.
Very pretty venue, food lovely, staff friendly and helpful. Room small and needed more thorough cleaning but was good value for money for area.