- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"The room was a reasonable standard for the price we paid although it was in need of an overhaul. The tiles on the shower were of poor standa..."
"This hotel was a lovely stay, nothing out of this world but for what you pay you get real value for money. Would definitely come back!..."
"Ideal base to travel around area. accommodation clean and comfortable and good value for money. Breakfast included was a bonus...."
"Clean comfortable room, TV, tea and coffee in room, reception staff could be more friendly...."
"Bargain and great location if you love curry. Other reviews mention hearing the road but I couldn't. Would definitely stay here again...."
About the hotel
Redwings Lodge offers a warm and friendly welcome. Conveniently located just off junction 15 A1(M), south of Peterborough and north of Huntingdon, Redwings Lodge provides value for money, clean and efficient accommodation for the discerning traveller. Handy for A1 / A14 interchange, nearby local attractions include Huntingdon race course, Grafham Water, East of England showground, New Peterborough EXEC Centre and historic Cambridge.
We are located just south of Sawtry on the B1043 adjacent to the Spicelands Indian restaurant and behind the Pace service station. Comfortable and clean rooms - double, twin or family rooms. All rooms have en-suite shower room, wall-mounted 26" digital TV with Sky 1, Sky Sport 1and Sky Sport News and a host of Freeview channels , WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. 24 hour Annabel's bar (with 42" Plasma TV which receives all the SKY sport channels), ample parking and convenient rural location all make Redwings Lodge the logical choice for the busy traveller. Some rooms also have DVD players - if this is important to you, mention it when booking.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The room was a reasonable standard for the price we paid although it was in need of an overhaul.
The tiles on the shower were of poor standard in places and there were mould patches above the shower. We had a twin room. One of the mattresses was a little softer than the other. When the taps and toilets were used in other rooms it was noisy. The staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival. Continental breakfast consisted of cereal and toast. With coffee and a kettle to make your own tea. A little more choice would have been nice such as fresh fruit, Danish pastries and meats. For a no frills, last minute stop over value for money was good
This hotel was a lovely stay, nothing out of this world but for what you pay you get real value for money.
Would definitely come back.