- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Clean comfortable room, TV, tea and coffee in room, reception staff could be more friendly...."
"Bargain and great location if you love curry. Other reviews mention hearing the road but I couldn't. Would definitely stay here again...."
"we paid 30 pounds a room. it was clean warm and quite. Nearby chinese buffst was good and nice. breakfast was great. Staff helpful and plesa..."
"Just right. Nice place to spend a special night with a special person..."
"room is very noisy and cold as no double glazing and right next to a motorway..."
About the hotel
Redwings Lodge offers a warm and friendly welcome. Conveniently located just off junction 15 A1(M), south of Peterborough and north of Huntingdon, Redwings Lodge provides value for money, clean and efficient accommodation for the discerning traveller. Handy for A1 / A14 interchange, nearby local attractions include Huntingdon race course, Grafham Water, East of England showground, New Peterborough EXEC Centre and historic Cambridge.
We are located just south of Sawtry on the B1043 adjacent to the Spicelands Indian restaurant and behind the Pace service station. Comfortable and clean rooms - double, twin or family rooms. All rooms have en-suite shower room, wall-mounted 26" digital TV with Sky 1, Sky Sport 1and Sky Sport News and a host of Freeview channels , WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. 24 hour Annabel's bar (with 42" Plasma TV which receives all the SKY sport channels), ample parking and convenient rural location all make Redwings Lodge the logical choice for the busy traveller. Some rooms also have DVD players - if this is important to you, mention it when booking.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Just what you'd expect for £40
Clean comfortable room, TV, tea and coffee in room, reception staff could be more friendly.
Good value for money
Bargain and great location if you love curry.
Other reviews mention hearing the road but I couldn't. Would definitely stay here again.