This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Restful, rambling Medieval Manor in rural valley 2 miles from Bath City Centre. Classified as a British Ancient Monument, The Manor House has been lived in since 1262! It features a Tudor inglenook fire and individually decorated spacious en-suite bedrooms. Breakfast is served until noon.
Champagne breakfast in bed or champagne flowers and chocolates in your room on arrival are both available on request. Dogs and children welcome. Lovely country walks and pubs in this 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'. England's only World Heritage City w 2000 yr old Roman Baths and modern shopping a mere 8 mins drive away. 5 min walk to canal w boat and bike hire. 1 mile to University park-and-ride,6 mls Bradford on Avon, 20 mins Longleat. Close to Cheddar, Wells, Bristol, Salisbury and Stonehenge. However you choose to spend your day, The Manor House provides a delightful, peaceful retreat which you will remember for a long time.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet