- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"very friendly, great location, nice clean room with ensuite. big comfy bed. A nice walk to town or the beach. Excellent breakfast and the ow..."
"A warm welcome by the charming host and hostess, and very comfortable room. Located on outskirts of Newquay makes for easy access from the e..."
"A good value place in a very convenient location - close to town, but away from the noise...."
"Very friendly and comfortable B & B. Excellent breakfast. Location perfect for walking to local beach and into Newquqy...."
"As we arrived much earlier than we estimated, we thought it may be problem, but when we checked in all that was said was you are early, not..."
About the hotel
Pine Lodge is a detached guest house situated in its own grounds with ample parking. Close to Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches. Because of its position and relaxed atmosphere Pine Lodge is an ideal place for a holiday at any time of the year.
Outdoor heated pool, children welcome, all rooms en-suite, games room and comfortable bar. Mid week and Weekend breaks available. Ideal location for exploring the wonderful county of Cornwall. We can cater for small functions from weddings to birthdays or any occasion.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
very friendly, great location, nice clean room with ensuite.
big comfy bed. A nice walk to town or the beach. Excellent breakfast and the owners were very friendly and helpful.
Excellent service and accommodation
A warm welcome by the charming host and hostess, and very comfortable room.
Located on outskirts of Newquay makes for easy access from the east. Breakfast almost overflowed the plate, and full of good things. Excellent all round.