- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"There was no view, apart from Air/Con units. The food was very good, but we had a note outside the door informing us that there would be no..."
"I can only say I was not only impressed with the price☺ But after booking this overnight stay at the last minute I read multiple bad reviews..."
"The resort has lots to offer and is reasonably priced when taken into account. We stayed an extra night and had some issues with light bulbs..."
"We got caught in the rain. Wet clothes , so asked for robes in the room. I was told that we could not have robes in the room only in leisure..."
"The hotel was very nice comfy bed. Lovely well kept gardens and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Lion Quays Waterside Hotel and Resort is an independently owned hotel, offering thoughtfully designed bedrooms and extensive on-site facilities to suit couples, families and business travellers. The 4 star hotel offers free WiFi in all public areas as well as in the bedrooms. There are twin, double, family rooms and the suite with crisp linen, LCD TV, power showers, complimentary toilets and rooms with views over the local countryside and Llangollen canal, some also have their own balcony.
Guests have a choice of restaurants on site; from a family-friendly traditional waterside restaurant offering a-la-cart dining, to a more intimate and contemporary dining experience at Nico’s Brasserie. Both restaurants offer a delicious range of British and European dishes and have outdoor areas to enjoy al-fresco dining. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our country club facilities including, 25m swimming pool with poolside steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi and 75 station Technogym. Lockers and towels are provided during your stay. Lion Quays Spa has a thermal suite with hydrotherapy pool, steam room, sauna, experience showers and the UKs first snow cave. Guests enjoy discounted Thermal Suite rates. Full menu of treatments are also available, pre-booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent in parts
There was no view, apart from Air/Con units.
The food was very good, but we had a note outside the door informing us that there would be no water on the Friday, but we could walk up to the Spa if we needed facilities. We would not have booked had we known this. Very poor communication . My wife left them in no doubt of our disappointment. There followed a reduction of the bill. Very poor overall.
I booked at the last minute on New Years Day after reading bad reviews?I can rate this 100% positive
I can only say I was not only impressed with the price☺ But after booking this overnight stay at the last minute I read multiple bad reviews after I had booked regarding the food being sub-standard & overpriced plus multiple other negative comments.
I can give only 100% positive feedback regarding the Lion Quays Hotel & Spa I was absolutely more than happy my room was fantastic on the Ground floor and my doors opened on to a lovely balcony overlooking the canal, the room was immaculate and very modern & well furnished. The food 5/5. We ordered room service and found the service also fantastic the food was as it said and fresh produce & served to a high standard, Brilliant Spa Facilities & the Staff 5/5 for service and politeness. No Complaints What so ever & I Will be returning & Recommending to my Friends. Fantastic Stay.5*