- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"we have only one problem with the hotel that they did not sandwiches or light meals in the evening after a large sunday lunch we would have..."
"I cancelled my visit the day before and so did not use the room. I am unable to comment on it...."
"Excellent B&B value - dinner was excellent if a little expensive..."
About the hotel
Cliff Hotel and Spa boasts one of the most breathtaking views and marine locations in Wales, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Set in 30 acres of headland, the hotel provides spectacular views of the surrounding landscape, including rugged coastline, the Teifi Estuary and the broad sweep of Poppit Sands. Under new ownership and in the process of being fully refurbished, the Cliff Hotel and Spa offers guests a range of accommodation, with all rooms having en-suite facilities and many having outstanding views overlooking Cardigan Bay and the Hotel's golf course.
A range of food is served throughout the day in our bar, ranging from coffees and cake, light bites and snacks to more traditional bar dishes. In the evening, the restaurant offers a mouth-watering 'specials' menu freshly prepared by our team of chefs. We also have private dining facilities for small groups on request. Traditional afternoon teas are available daily and are stunningly presented for guests wishing to enjoy something special during their stay. Advance booking is recommended for all residents wishing to dine in our restaurant. Our luxurious Spa facilities are ready to offer guests a perfect relaxation zone in which to unwind and indulge. The health spa hosts a salt water hydro spa, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, heated loungers and a gym. All facilities are free for residents staying in the hotel, however, please be aware that these facilities are only available to adults ages 16 and over. A wide range of treatments are also available from our fully qualified therapists, though advanced booking is recommended. Please note that there will be some refurbishment works taking place through until Spring 2017. Any disturbance to our guests will be kept to a minimum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Gymnasium , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 09/03/2015 to 01/01/2017 - A fixed amount of GBP 40 per room may be charged anytime after booking. If cancelled later than 72hrs before arrival or in case of no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
good review but one problem
we have only one problem with the hotel that they did not sandwiches or light meals in the evening
after a large sunday lunch we would have been happy with small meal or sandwich not a full meal
the room was good and clean lovely large shower good staff very friendly
Cliff Hotel and Spa