- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Main course at night - very good but starter disappointing. Hotel had no mushrooms, beans or tomatoes for breakfast although on the menu .Po..."
"Stayed for two nights. Friendly staff. A nice cosy reception with a welcoming smile and a roaring fire on a chilly January evening. Two eve..."
"The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was very good, the room (room8) no ghosts to report, was clean, warm, and the bed comfortable...."
"Good service, nice place...."
"When we arrived in the lovely place dingwall and saw the Tulloch Castle, we were excited. We had a warm welcome from the staff and were over..."
About the hotel
Tulloch Castle dates from the 12th Century, when first the Bains and later the Clan Davidson laid claim to its lands. Like its lively history, the Castle's fortunes have changed many times. Now, it is once again a magnificent fortress, with a ready welcome for travellers.
When you arrive, you will be met with Tulloch’s countless period features including the 250-year old panelled Great Hall. As you enter the magnificent hallways you will pass by painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings and you will begin to realise that this is only the start of an experience you will never forget. Tulloch Castle holds 20 en-suite well appointed bedrooms all with their own unique character and charm.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2014 to 30/11/2014 - Between 5th and 8th November 2014 both Turrets Restaurant and Green Lady Bar will continue to be open but we will have limited menus due to refurbishment of the hotel kitchens. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Main course at night - very good but starter disappointing.
Hotel had no mushrooms, beans or tomatoes for breakfast although on the menu .Potatoes scones served even although they were burnt. Staff friendly.Enjoyed the ghost tour
Stayed for two nights.
A nice cosy reception with a welcoming smile and a roaring fire on a chilly January evening. Two evening meals in the bar....tasty. Breakfast was good apart from the over-cooked haggis & black pudding...may have been from yesterday. Room was cosy with no ghosties!....good sleep. All in all good value for money ideally located for work around the Cromarty Firth.