- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Accomadation advertised as luxury, in reality fairly basic. Hot tub unavailable as water just changed. On that basis would have much preffer..."
"lovely nice place only 2 things a plug next to a mirror would of bin nice and shower water running onto the floor room 9 but all in all a go..."
"This hotel is beutiful. It is set in beautiful grounds right in the heart of Grasmere. The rooms are tastefully decorated with nice decor. T..."
"Not sure of her name but the woman on reception when I checked in and at breakfast was very good. She remembered details of each persons tri..."
"A another very enjoyable stay at Dale Lodge. Very friendly and homely hotel, made all the better as it was hosting a beer festival. We have..."
About the hotel
Set in 3 acres of mature gardens, Dale Lodge Hotel is a period property with traditional charm. Located in the heart of the Lake District, it features a popular restaurant, bar and modern bedrooms. Each of the individually designed rooms has an en suite bathroom, and features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and luxury bathrobes.
Some rooms have garden views. Hotel Dale Lodge is a refurbished Georgian building with original features, located in the peaceful village of Grasmere. Free parking is available on site, and free Wi-Fi is also accessible throughout the hotel. The Lodge Restaurant serves locally sourced dishes by candlelight. Tweedies Bar features a wood-burner, and offers a selection of British Ales. Guests are also welcome to explore the extensive hotel gardens. Dale Lodge is situated just 4 miles from Ambleside town centre and 20 minutes from Windermere. The hotel offers a central and scenic location, with walking and hiking routes available just outside.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/09/2015 to 06/09/2015 - Grasmere Guzzler Beer and music festival takes place at Dale Lodge Hotel and Tweedies Bar this weekend. Live bands, BBQ and over 60 guest ales. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, disappointing room
Accomadation advertised as luxury, in reality fairly basic.
Hot tub unavailable as water just changed. On that basis would have much preffered room in main hotel. Breakfast was wonderful.
lovely nice place only 2 things a plug next to a mirror would of bin nice and shower water running onto the floor room 9 but all in all a good place to stay .