- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"Good room, thought might be noisy but not the case. Good night sleep followed by a lovely breakfast..."
"My wife and I (Sounds a bit Royal) stop over here on our way down to visit our son and family in Salisbury on a regular basis. We live in th..."
"all staff were very polite and helpful from cleaners to reception. All facilities very good. Great location for exploring and shopping. Quie..."
"Stayed here overnight on way to see our grandchildren in Salisbury. Staff so helpful and polite. We had the breakfast so many choices, such..."
"like a lot of 'conference hotels' i.e. used to hosting large corporate parties, the hotel is a bit souless for indepedent guests. everything..."
About the hotel
Set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds, Alexandra House has all the latest facilities for business travellers to stay overnight and a great value venue for couples and families staying to visit friends or the local area at the weekend. Located on the outskits of Swindon in the village of Wroughton, access is easy from either junction 15 or 16 of the M4 (just 5 miles away) and a mere 4 miles from the centre of Swindon. Use Alexandra House as a base to explore the local attractions or local events, including Swindon Designer Shopping Outlet, Stonehenge, Longleat and Newbury Racecourse.
Convenient for visiting Cheltenham, Bath and the Cotswolds, there's an array of things to keep you amused close by. At the end of a busy day the outstanding health and leisure club, including indoor swimming pool, gym, all-weather tennis court, sauna and steam room is a welcome sight.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/06/2014 to 21/12/2014 - Please note that Alexandra House no longer has a Jacuzzi Hot Tub onsite The LateRooms.com rates for Alexandra House in Swindon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Smart room fab breakfast
Good room, thought might be noisy but not the case.
Good night sleep followed by a lovely breakfast
My wife and I (Sounds a bit Royal) stop over here on our way down to visit our son and family in Salisbury on a regular basis.
We live in the West Midlands (Sedgley)We find the standard of service excellent. We have a breakfast which we cannot fault. The staff are most helpful. Great place to stay. Highly recommended.