- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Excellent choice for a family, very central and everything you need is provided apart from tea, coffee sugar etc but we have stayed lots of..."
"Customer service great, very welcoming. Some small issues with couple things not working. These were quickly resolved but if room had been p..."
"Very quiet, clean rooms and friendly staff. So close to the shops and with parking. Couldn't hav easked for more...."
"Really enjoyed my stay. A well equipped and conveniently placed flat from which to enjoy visiting the City. Cheaper than a hotel and more co..."
"What can i say about this place, any of the negative reviews i cant seem to get my head around! I booked this as a getaway for myself and my..."
About the hotel
Accommodation with an enviably central location, just steps from Sauchiehall Street, the Glasgow Loft Apartments offer the perfect city centre base for both business and leisure. Glasgow's famous galleries, top shops, finest restaurants and popular entertainment venues are all just a short walk away and the Financial District, Merchant City and West End are all easily reached. Finished to a desirably high standard each apartment has been designed with style and comfort in mind.
With chic decor, quality furnishings and every home comfort and amenity you could need. Glasgow Lofts offers a 24 hour concierge with check in from 4pm onwards and a check out time of 10am. ** Please be aware we do not accept bookings from Under 21's ** Servicing of Apartments occur every 3 days or your stay or can be arranged daily for an additional fee. Full payment will be taken 24 hours prior to arrival from card details provided after cancellation period has expired.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/04/2013 to 29/12/2023 - No hen/stag or parties- guest will be asked to leave without refund if they are found to be any of these. No visitors permitted - only the guests who have booked. Min age 21 and ID required. The LateRooms.com rates for Glasgow Lofts in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent option for a family
Excellent choice for a family, very central and everything you need is provided apart from tea, coffee sugar etc but we have stayed lots of times so always bring a small selection to save buying full packs.
There is a tesco and a sainsburys round the corner and plenty choices of takeaways nearby. We have 3 young children so it's ideal and far better than all trying to squeeze into 1 hotel room which is impossible with 3 kids. Only other option for us is adjoining rooms but that works out far more expensive than an apartment. Our apartment was 4.3 and was large and spotlessly clean. If u have a baby then the bedrooms do have floor to ceiling windows so in the summer months it can get very light early mornings. We always stay in these apartments now as we have tried some of the others in Glasgow, some of which were horrendous and dirty .
Customer service great, very welcoming.
Some small issues with couple things not working. These were quickly resolved but if room had been properly checked before handover there would have been no need for the hassle of having to get them fixed. Living room could have done with some pictures was bit barren and level of kitchen equipment not great. Overall though enjoyed our stay and location was good.