- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Good value and excellent service and ambience in the Dry Martini Bar - the staff are to be commended..."
"Very enjoyable stay. Clean...."
"Cozy a little small. Everything you needed was provided. Tea, coffee, ironing board, comb and shoe cleaning etc...."
"Lovely hotel , I would describe it as luxury . Nice friendly staff who couldn't do enough to help. Thank you very much for the upgrade ......."
"Fantastic Hotel for the Money. Would come back again!..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished, this 4-star deluxe hotel has 581 rooms, 112 apartments, 9 meeting rooms, 2 restaurants and a bar with a terrace; a fitness centre and an executive lounge. The Melia White House hotel benefits from a prime central London location in a prestigious area in Regent’s Park within close proximity to Euston, King Cross St Pancras stations and Paddington. London’s main attractions like Madame Tussauds, The British Museum, the famous Camden Town and London’s best shopping streets such as Oxford Street, Regent Street, and Bond Street are within walking distance.
The hotel is very accessible as has three under ground stations within a 5 minute walk. The Place Restaurant is a great option for informal dining offering daily international great and fresh ingredients. L`Albufera is an award wining Spanish restaurant offering classic Spanish dishes recreated by our chefs. Longford’s Bar and Terrace is the perfect place for drinks and during the summer time the terrace is ideal for a drink or a light bite al fresco. The Level For those guests looking to upgrade their experience, Executive rooms, Junior, Master and Presidential Suites have access to The Level Floor offering private check-in and deluxe amenities. The exclusive Level Lounge serves complimentary full English breakfast, all day tea, coffee, soft drinks and pastries, an open bar from 6pm - 10pm, cold and hot canapés from 6pm-8. 30pm, private meeting room free of charge for one hour (max. 6 persons) and a full selection of newspapers. The hotel’s unique location, award- winning food offering and true passion for service will make your stay in London a pleasant and unique experience.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing service and facilities
During my stay all guests had to be escorted to and from rooms as staff had to unlock the doors as the key card machine was not working.
This covered the entire duration of my stay from 6pm when I checked in until I checked out the following day. The impact long lines, waiting and delay. The basin in my room did not empty properly and took about ten minutes.
No offer of compensation was offered which is very unusual in a hotel if this alleged standard.
Overnight stay for a conference
Good value and excellent service and ambience in the Dry Martini Bar - the staff are to be commended