- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"We had a great stay and found the hotel staff very professional and extremely helpful. The room was small but updated, clean and quiet with..."
"I had an extremely enjoyable stay, one of the best I have experienced in London, close to amenities & to Paddington station too. Clean, quie..."
"Very friendly staff in all areas. Basement single was very small but arranged a move to a slightly bigger room on the ground floor with no d..."
"Very impressed with the staff at the hotel. When we arrived we were told we may have to use the sister hotel but the receptionist managed to..."
"The hotel was nicely refurbished in a good area near Hyde Park and Paddington station with lots of restaurants and shops. The room was quite..."
About the hotel
Close to the Hyde Park, Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington Station, Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Queensway. It is a new fully refurbished hotel, complete with luxurious features that our clientele has been expecting. It offers best value for money with brand new contemporary rooms, duplex suites with kitchenettes graced with the comfort of mood lighting, air-conditioning, complimentary broadband internet access from all rooms and public areas etc.
The hotel is fully non-smoking. Please note - the hotel does not offer evening meals. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
We had a great stay and found the hotel staff very professional and extremely helpful.
The room was small but updated, clean and quiet with good shower. Only a short walk to restaurants, Paddington station, Hyde Park and Little Venice. Jason's narrow boat ride to Camden market is a must. Also No. 23 bus from Paddington to Liverpool Station is a great way to see the city and views from 72nd level of The Shard beats The Eye hands down with no queues. Downside. Dining room chairs foul be improved!
Terrific hotel, high quality, friendly & efficient staff.
I had an extremely enjoyable stay, one of the best I have experienced in London, close to amenities & to Paddington station too.
Clean, quiet, friendly & efficient I did not have a car so I cannot vouch for any parking there might or might not be.