- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Staff were wonderful, very attentive and welcoming, room excellent. I only had breakfast but it was plentiful well cooked and presented. Mor..."
"Lovely hotel, spotless rooms and extremely comfortable beds. Very central and near plenty of transport links into the city. Would definitely..."
"When we arrived at the hotel we were told they were fully booked. We had to leave our car there and then travel to another hotel. On arrival..."
"Excellent customer service and food..."
"I stayed on business at this hotel for 1 night, the hotel was spotlessly clean and the accommodation was very good, but the real reason I wo..."
About the hotel
Close to the Hyde Park, Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington Station, Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Queensway. It is a new fully refurbished hotel, complete with luxurious features that our clientele has been expecting. It offers best value for money with brand new contemporary rooms, duplex suites with kitchenettes graced with the comfort of mood lighting, air-conditioning, complimentary broadband internet access from all rooms and public areas etc.
The hotel is fully non-smoking. Please note - the hotel does not offer evening meals. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were wonderful, very attentive and welcoming, room excellent.
I only had breakfast but it was plentiful well cooked and presented. More than anything else the staff here were the best I have experienced anywhere, and I would certainly want to stay to again.
Lovely hotel, spotless rooms and extremely comfortable beds.
Very central and near plenty of transport links into the city. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good value for money hotel in London