- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Great hotel. Staff were very friendly and room was a good size for central London. Nice bathroom and very clean. I would definitely stay in..."
"Nice Hotel, Very friendly service and conveniently central to London in a leafy suburb...."
"Very helpful staff and comfortable room. New, updated and clean bathroom. Good location for me, overnight, between the train and plane. Just..."
"When we arrived, we had to wait for around 20 minutes as our room wasn't prepared. We arrived at around 11:30pm...."
"Hi, I stayed here for 5 days in Feb/March whilst at a conference. Its located close to Paddington Train station and the tube, nice and easy..."
About the hotel
Close to the Hyde Park, Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington Station, Oxford Street, Marble Arch and Queensway. It is a new fully refurbished hotel, complete with luxurious features that our clientele has been expecting. It offers best value for money with brand new contemporary rooms, duplex suites with kitchenettes graced with the comfort of mood lighting, air-conditioning, complimentary broadband internet access from all rooms and public areas etc.
The hotel is fully non-smoking. Please note - the hotel does not offer evening meals. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Park Grand London Hyde Park
Staff were very friendly and room was a good size for central London. Nice bathroom and very clean. I would definitely stay in this hotel again
Grand Park London
Nice Hotel, Very friendly service and conveniently central to London in a leafy suburb.