- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel was very comfortable, facilities were great including a lovely pool and table tennis, arcade etc. The interior was beautifully dec..."
About the hotel
Only an eight minute complimentary shuttle bus ride separates Disneyland® Paris from the Vienna International Dream castle Hotel Paris. The four-star hotel ressembles a fairy-tale castle. Theme related facilities, like the Musketeers Restaurant, the Excalibur Bar or the Rapunzel Suites lend the hotel a playful and adventurous medieval touch that is a joy for children and adults alike.
The hotel disposes of a total of 386 rooms and 14 Suites all comfortably equipped with anti allergy covers and pillows, air conditioning, internet access, cable TV and a safe. The spa facilities feature a heated indoor pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam bath and a fitness room. A range of services is available in the hotel spa, from Thai and Californian massages to wellness body treatments. The 590 m² conference facilities feature 9 bright conference rooms with flexible solutions for events of 10 to 300 attendees or banquets with up to 150 guests.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Jacuzzi
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dream Castle Hotel Vienna International in Marne-la-Vallée is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A decent and pleasant place to stay for Disney trip
The hotel was very comfortable, facilities were great including a lovely pool and table tennis, arcade etc.
The interior was beautifully decorated and immaculately clean, but the outside could do with a coat of paint to make it really look as incredible as it could. The staff were very helpful and friendly and spoke a wide range of languages which was great for us being English and I'm sure is great for a lot of their guests. We felt the lady working at the spa was unhelpful, suggesting we went back up to get a temporary key card for the changing rooms in order to access the pool, even though we had just told her we had already checked out and were standing there in our swim clothes. She didn't attempt to help us in the situation at all which we felt was bad service. Apart from that, it was a lovely stay and the bed was amazingly comfortable. I would highly reccomebd this hotel for anyone staying at Disneyland - the shuttle service is amazing too.