- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"A very special hotel in the most beautiful of locations. Incredible countryside on your doorstep and no need for a car. A perfect place for..."
"A super river Thames water side location. The hotel is undergoing renovation - bar, restaurant decoration has made significant progress sinc..."
"I've often passed inviting looking hotels nestling beside the Thames and wished I'd been able to stay there. At last it happened and it was..."
"The room and service were first class..."
"We had a very comfortable stay at the Swan - the staff could not have been more helpful, we enjoyed the spa facilities and the restaurant wa..."
About the hotel
On the banks of the river Thames, in a picturesque Berkshire village, The Swan at Streatley has been welcoming guests since the 1700’s. With 39 ensuite bedrooms , a modern English restaurant, relaxed riverside bar and terrace, as well as the Boat House Deli & Café, The Swan is a place to stay, eat great food, socialise and enjoy the river and countryside. Our gym with mineral pool, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms is popular with both guests and local residents.
The Hotel offers extensive conference and banqueting facilities and is a wonderful location for weddings in Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/05/2015 to 20/05/2015 - During this period our Restaurant is running a limited menu and it is advisable to book a table in the restaurant at the time of booking your hotel room to guarantee availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Swan at Streatley
A very special hotel in the most beautiful of locations.
Incredible countryside on your doorstep and no need for a car. A perfect place for retreating and recharging batteries, and the new makeover is tasteful and elegant. The restaurant looks straight onto the Thames, giving it lovely views day and night. The staff are a highlight too, unfailingly friendly, delightful and caring for your wellbeing, without being intrusive.
The bathroom needed updating.