"We chose this hotel as it was a convient location - we were visiting relatives nearby. The room that we had was very spacious but a little n..."
About the hotel
Our Hotel was built in 1860 as a detached, Victorian, elegant family home. This warm and welcoming 3-Star non-smoking establishment has been transformed into 17 En-suite bedrooms. A selection of Double, Twin, Triple, Family and Deluxe Family rooms, enabling us to accommodate everyone from single travelers, couples, to families and larger groups.
Tea and coffee-making facilities, flat-screen Free view TVs, free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms also offer views over Leith Links Park, which hosted the first ever Open Golf Tournament in 1744. Whether you staying for business or pleasure, we’re confident your stay with us will be an enjoyable, comfortable and convenient experience. From all the team here at The Park View House Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you upon your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Park View House Hotel
The room was very small and you could hardly turn around in shower room.
We were in the annexe which I believe was a hostel before. It was clean enough but still didn't think it was value for money. It had a good bus service into Edinburgh.
Room was cold.
Told the guy at reception heater wasn't working. He said hotel operated a timer. This was 9pm. I told him I've never been to a hotel with heater turned off especially at that hour. Twice I called on him to fix it and each time he told me it will heat up eventually. It never did. Arrogant attitude. Showed indifference to my complaints. Definitely wouldn't stay in this place again.