- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Nice room - Conference running on arrival so had to park in a field - not ideal, but unavoidable, Very nice breakfast - Goof overall facilit..."
"Food choice was excellent in bar but could not get a seat. Went to main restaurant where choice limited and over cooked. From was clean but..."
"I have to say I was pretty surprised having not stayed at a De vere hotel before. The first thing to hit you is the warm welcome. Then the f..."
"Taxi from Uxbridge struggled to find it from the address (so best to check it on Google maps before you go). Hotel was very quiet, but was t..."
"Room 10 is great - especially for the rate paid. Massive space with nice sofa etc and was good to work in the room. Needs a bigger TV though..."
About the hotel
You'll simply love the relaxing atmosphere at Denham Grove. We are in the heart of the Colne Valley and right in the middle of the action with many local attractions only a short journey away, including Wembley stadium and the new Westfield shopping centre at White City. Facilities include an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool spa, seasonal outdoor tennis court and mini gym.
. . . Along with 42 acres of beautiful parkland for you to explore. We are located in a quiet location just off the A412, 10 mins drive from the M25 (Jncs 16 & 17), the M40 (Jnc 1A), and five minutes from Denham railway station. Frequent Chiltern line trains are available direct to Wembley Stadium, and on into the West End. After a busy day the choice is yours: enjoy a more formal meal and dine in our stylish restaurant, or relax in the bar. To catch up with work, or keep in contact with home there's complimentary Wi Fi - its available in all bedrooms and public areas.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2009 to 31/05/2010 - ****Major roadworks commencing M25 Jnc 17 - allow extra journey time*** The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Denham Grove in Denham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I decided to book a nice executive room for a romantic getaway.
after checking in and being shown where our room was, we soon realised that the room we were in must have been a standard double and not an executive. When I called reception they said "are you sure you booked executive ad you only paid £60". after assuring them I had the invoice to prove it I was then told to collect my new room keys.
New room looked nice, was spacious. but the shower/bath facilities did not work. we only found that out once we "needed" to have a wash... I then called again and after the duty manager came and had a look the changed our room again. third room was the nicest, but the shower/bath was again not working. the water only came out in drips. Needless to say it ruined the whole idea of a romantic getaway. all other facilities were good, good night's sleep, and vey peaceful and beautiful surroundings.
Nice room - Conference running on arrival so had to park in a field - not ideal, but unavoidable, Very nice breakfast - Goof overall facilities.
Good for business travellers.