- 38 guest reviews
"Really lovely hotel, beautiful setting. Would love to come back if I find another deal, especially as we had to rush off the next day and di..."
"Can not fault the hotel in anyway. But the fault I do have is with LateRooms. Booked a executive double via LateRooms to find out at the tim..."
"Venue was outstanding, staff excellent, food was lovely, but my room was just a little 'tired'. Marks on paintwork, bed sheets frayed in pla..."
"Clean room, friendly staff, quiet room all together a lovely place for a quiet retreat...."
"Had a lovely time with my partner. Stayed here twice in the last few weeks. Staff are friendly and we enjoyed the pool, sauna and jacuzzi....."
About the hotel
You'll simply love the relaxing atmosphere at De Vere Venues Denham Grove. We are in the heart of the Colne Valley and right in the middle of the action with many local attractions only a short journey away, including Wembley stadium and the new Westfield shopping centre at White City. Set in 42 acres of scenic and tranquil parkland, it is hard to believe that Denham Grove is so close to the M40 and M25, and is just 45 minutes from Central London.
We are located in a quiet location just off the A412, 10 mins drive from the M25 (Jncs 16 & 17), the M40 (Jnc 1A), and five minutes from Denham railway station. Frequent Chiltern line trains are available direct to Wembley Stadium, and on into the West End. There is plenty to do nearby as well, with Windsor Castle and Windsor Racecourse approximately 40 minutes away by car. If you are travelling with children, Legoland and Thorpe Park are within 45 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
The hotel boasts 100 comfortable en-suite bedrooms with complimentary WiFi, available throughout the hotel. Rooms can be doubles or twins, and there are even family rooms available for those travelling with children. Facilities on site include an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool spa, seasonal outdoor tennis court and mini gym, as well as a 9-hole pitch and putt golf course.
After a busy day the choice is yours: enjoy a more formal meal and dine in our stylish restaurant, or relax in the bar. The Steam, Bake & Grill restaurant serves mouth-watering dishes in a lively atmosphere, whilst the bar offers a more casual, laid back option, for those that just want to recharge their batteries.
Free parking is available on site.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Down she goes...
The Denham Grove is taking on water and much like the Titanic, once glorious with fine accommodation and luxury dining, this hotel is slipping slowly into the depths of despair.
What a shame too. Despite being a tired hotel property, it's once saving grace was it's food and beverage. Now, however, even that has been left to ruin. Oh dear, oh dear....
Really lovely hotel, beautiful setting.
Would love to come back if I find another deal, especially as we had to rush off the next day and didn't get a chance to go and use the leisure facilities.