- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"stopped over night with friends for one night (sat) had a very enjoyable stop staff are very nice and cant do enough rooms great clean and..."
"Horrendous journey of 10 hours due to long delays on motorway en route, but a friendly welcome smile at reception, clean lovely room and exc..."
"We stayed in room 5 lovely room apart from the deco everything dark , had all the lights on but still very dark deco and gloomy , saying tha..."
"Nothing was to much trouble it was lovely to walk downstairs on a morning to be greeted with a smile even when busy .glasses were cleared ta..."
"had a great weekend ,the staff were very attentive and friendly,the food in the restaurant was first class.the room were spacious and clean..."
About the hotel
Herriots Hotel, Skipton situated at the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales, provides a unique oasis that combines ambience, location and service for those looking for high standards of quality accommodation and great food. Providing the perfect receipe for a great stay our essential ingredients include luxurious canal side accommodation, intimate dining, friendly bar, sumptuous conservatory and landscaped courtyard where you can relax and unwind. All this bound together with warm hospitality.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Herriots Hotel in Skipton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
stopped over night with friends for one night (sat) had a very enjoyable stop
staff are very nice and cant do enough
rooms great clean and lovely beds well equipped
breakfast was lovely the next morning local food
would stop again
NO COMPLAINTS - WILL TRY AND RETURN IN THE FUTURE
Horrendous journey of 10 hours due to long delays on motorway en route, but a friendly welcome smile at reception, clean lovely room and excellent breakfast, all staff most accommodating.
Canal at rear of hotel very picturesque. What more could we ask for?