- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Excellent staff. Lovely cozy room. Out of this world food..."
"This is a large Victorian House converted in to hotel usage. Some of the rooms and stairways are a little old fashioned but all the faciliti..."
"got the room earlier than the stated time , as we arrived early ..(was going to a wedding nearby) was greeted by the receptionist with a smi..."
"Good size room with great on suite with bath and over shower. Well presented and recently painted - only small point lamps a little large wi..."
"We enjoyed our overnight stay. Our first room had a couple of problems, when we spoke to the receptionist we were quickly offered another ro..."
About the hotel
Set in peaceful surroundings - Healds Hall offers all the benefits of a prestigious hotel whilst retaining the relaxed atmosphere characteristic of a family run hotel. Healds Hall Hotel has 24 comfortably furnished en-suite bedrooms. Tastefully decorated and equipped with all the usual facilities that one would expect from a hotel of such stature.
All at Healds Hall Hotel are passionate about food. The kitchen team produce quality products, locally sourced where possible. So much so the hotel has an AA Rosette for food and service. Booking is highly recommended especially for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Alternatively, eat in the hotel Bistro, which offers a wide variety of dishes from a variety of simple plain cooked fresh fish and shellfish, European, Asian and traditional English dishes. Free WiFi is available throughout the whole hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely cozy room. Out of this world food
This is a large Victorian House converted in to hotel usage.
Some of the rooms and stairways are a little old fashioned but all the facilities are of good standard, although some redecoration will be needed in the fairly near future. The room much larger than in most more modern hotels with a good ensuite includinng an over-bath shower. Everywhere was very clean, neat and tidy. The two best features were the friendly and helpful staff and the excellent Full Yorkshire breakfast. Good value for money and a good overall choice for our one night stopover.