- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Great accomodation, excellent service. Clean and modern but lacking in important details. Breakfast is traditional english. Fruit options ar..."
"We found all the staff very helpful & friendly. The twin-bedded room was roomy and quiet with lots of storage space, but room has been rated..."
"We stayed at The Tally Ho as our friends were getting married at the hotel. We had a wonderful stay and we will definitely want to come back..."
"booked this very last minute and wasn't disappointed. despite checking in at 930pm received a warm welcome and although the restaurant was c..."
About the hotel
Located at the entrance of the village, the elegantly designed restaurant & bar is a former farm house full of atmosphere. A recent refurbishment has re-established its original stone wall and exposed beam character as well as upgrading the facilities. Experience the exceptional A La Carte cuisine off the Fish Bone menu prepared by Sri Rangan the executive chef and sample the selection of fine wines, all of which offers a wonderful experience for the Business Lunch or Fine Dining.
The venue is also the perfect setting for a romantic wedding reception. On your Wedding Day, more than any other, you want to be sure that you and your guests enjoy yourselves, safe in the knowledge that all will go as planned. Our experience and personal attention to detail ensures this, whether its a small reception in our lounge bar or a larger gathering in the main restaurant. The Fish Bone is an atmospheric Restaurant in Arncott village with a high quality Modern European & Mediterranean menu with a variety of choice, fast & first-class service to respect the diner's privacy. Please contact us for further information, quotations or bookings.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/01/2011 to 08/04/2011 - Look out for our buy one night, get a second night free offer, in conjunction with Bicester Village! Receive VIP invitation, with up to a further 10% off selected stores. Selected dates & T&C apply. The LateRooms.com rates for Tally Ho Hotel in Arncott are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Not for business travellers
Great accomodation, excellent service.
Clean and modern but lacking in important details. Breakfast is traditional english. Fruit options are a bowl of whole fruit and tinned prunes. Internet serves only to annoy - managed to download two pages in 7 hours and about 10 seconds skype conversation before call ended (at 1am and 6am - expected low usage time). Good for families, if internet is not an issue. I will not stay again.
Filthy and not worth 1/4 of the price
Entering the room is via a flight of stairs.seeing the filthy carpet on the stairs was not a good start.On entering the room I saw stained carpet, a filthy sofa and some extremely outdated furniture.
I was in two minds as to whether to try and put up with this or go. I hesitantly sat on the bed on a hot day and looked for air-conditioning. There is none and no fan. I decided that for £102 this place was definitely not worth the money and checked out. My recommendation as a very frequent traveller is to find somewhere else to stay. It doesn't matter where....just not here. If you want to charge £102 that's fine however you need to provide £102 worth of value. You could not have paid me for me to stay. The offer of an alternative room was rejected. If the room you offered me was of such a low standard,what on earth is going to be different in a different room. Disgraceful.