- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"LOVED THIS HOTEL, WILL DEFINATELY STAY AGAIN..."
"Great hotel , all needs met within the hotel. Bathroom was standard, bed was ok, room very nice. great views of Newcastle...."
"Could not fault hotel, paid for breakfast on arrival , very good value. Room warm and spotless. Staff friendly and helpful. Would stay there..."
"V.Good value for money, Easy access, great reception, easy parking, nice room, £10 taxi fare to Newcastle City centre which I think v reason..."
"I was expecting anything when looking at the price but as soon as I turned up in the car park, which is fantastic as its only £1 per a while..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel is just 5 minutes drive from the A1(M) and MetroCentre at Gateshead, with easy access to Newcastle City Centre. Guests enjoy a choice of bedroom styles, from Standard bedrooms to Junior Suites. Dining options include 'Paco's' , our A la Carte Restaurant, and the 'Sphinx' Lounge Bar , with a bistro style menu and panoramic views .
We have conference facilities from 2- 150 Delegates, and extensive car parking available at the rear of the hotel . Wireless internet is available free of charge in all bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas. For business or leisure travellers, The Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel offers comfort, style and a personal service.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/08/2013 to 02/08/2020 - Predominantly single sex and multiple room bookings will be required to pay a bond . All guests need to preauthorize a credit/debit card upon arrival. All bookings are advance purchase non refundable The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PLUS Gibside Hotel in Newcastle Upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
EXCELLENT - COULD NOT FAULT
LOVED THIS HOTEL, WILL DEFINATELY STAY AGAIN