- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Great value great hotel..."
"Great location with lovely views of the Sea great staff and food, business doesn't get much better than this..."
"We were luckily enough to be given a suite instead of a room & for this reason alone we will return to the hotel! Excellent value - we went..."
"On arrival we were greeted perfectly. The Food was amazing. We had an issue with a blocked pipe outside our window. Which a member of staff..."
"We had a lovely big room overlooking the sea, very relaxing overnight stay and would definitely go back...."
About the hotel
The Fairfield House Hotel basks in a picturesque seafront location on the Ayrshire coast in the heart of Rabbie Burns country, with spectacular views across the waters of the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran. Sumptuously furnished and appointed, Fairfield House Hotel offers the luxurious yet comfortable hospitality of the traditional Scottish country house, combined with every possible modern facility. Our guests enjoy the finest cuisine in our award-winning Martin's Bar and Grill.
The Fairfield House Hotel is the only hotel in Ayr with two rosettes for food.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Great value great hotel
Business by the sea
Great location with lovely views of the Sea great staff and food, business doesn't get much better than this