- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"My room could have done with a bit of a refurbishing. The other rooms looked much nicer. This hotel has quite a unique very personal style...."
"This is a lovely clean hotel. Cannot fault the service at all and the breakfast was lovely. On a down side the room was quite basic and the..."
"I traveled with my mother and my two small children and stayed overnight at the Burlington in a family room. The staff were incredibly polit..."
"Booked on the Sunday and checked in same day. Generously sized family room with sea view. Not off street parking, but luckily found a space..."
"Massive room? Awkward no lift and to get to my bathroom three steps even though en suite. Bathroom ceiling very low if you are over 6" you m..."
About the hotel
Twenty-Six well-appointed rooms boast high ceiling and Victorian embellishments all complimented by a stunning contemporary decor and furniture. Rooms uniformly feature en-suite bathrooms, televisions, radio, direct dial telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel restaurant “Gio’s” is open throughout the week and serves a delicious European cuisine.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/07/2013 to 31/07/2016 - Please note that this hotel does NOT have a lift in the property or disabled access and that our Guest Rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. No pets allowed at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Nice staff - good value for money
My room could have done with a bit of a refurbishing.
The other rooms looked much nicer. This hotel has quite a unique very personal style.
Our room on the 3rd floor smelt very musty, the headboard was very dirty.
The hotel in general was in need of a good clean, the carpets were dirty & there were no paper towels in the ladies toilets. Our English breakfast was forgotten about so we waited a long time (although an apology was given) so overall our stay was disappointing & we would not stay here again. At £105 a night it was definitely over priced.