- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"The Falmouth Hotel put themselves out when we discovered that some how I had accidently booked 2 double rooms for the same night, in fact du..."
"This was a special occasion it was my wifes 65th birthday.The hotel was generally ok ,looking a little tired in places.But! Arrived in Resta..."
"The room was quite small with hardly room to walk around the double bed. There was no view from our room, though for more money, we could ha..."
"Only stayed 1 night B&B, 2 single rooms. My room was on 2nd floor inland view cozy but not small. Bed was comfortable slept well, Good previ..."
"Very friendly hotel in a great location across from the beach and close to the town....dog friendly which was great, although there was a ch..."
About the hotel
The Falmouth Hotel has a prime sea front location, set in five acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the headland, Pendennis Castle and the sea on one side, with views over to the famous port on the other. The hotel offers an old world charm and homely atmosphere that embraces you the moment you cross the threshold. The award winning AA Rosette offers fresh, seasonal Cornish produce with daily changing menus.
The ambient dining experience is enhanced by the wonderful sea views. The Falmouth's fantastic location, right by the sea, is relaxing in itself but we also have our beautiful landscaped gardens and our leisure facilities. Enjoy our leisure facilities which include a heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and multi-gym. Unwind in our Spa which offers a wide range of indulging beauty treatments and relaxing therapeutic massages and body treatments from traditional facials through to Reiki Healing. We offer FREE WI FI in all hotel rooms and all public areas.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Falmouth Hotel put themselves out when we discovered that some how I had accidently booked 2 double rooms for the same night, in fact due to their understanding and help we stayed an extra night.
This was a special occasion it was my wifes 65th birthday.The hotel was generally ok ,looking a little tired in places.But.
Arrived in Restaurant for evening meal service a little slow but sat patiently until we finally had our starter.The main meal was even slower a good 30 to 40minutes to wait..The sweet never arrived at all with some people really fed up and some even walked out of restaurant.Had a word with Steve the manager about it and he said will sort something out in the morning before we left but what a surprise he wasnt in.Perhaps it was something to do with Mr Richardson the Boss being in the hotel at the same time we were there.