- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The staff were very courteous and as helpful as possible I booked on laterooms and paid £308 for two nights asked for a sea view. My room wa..."
"Hotel felt a bit dated but that is part of its Victorian charm, the spa was disappointing although the pool was good the hot tub was always..."
"What a great hotel this is,nice staff,lovely room,spotlessly clean cannot recommend highly enough,will stay again...."
"The Falmouth Hotel put themselves out when we discovered that some how I had accidently booked 2 double rooms for the same night, in fact du..."
"This was a special occasion it was my wifes 65th birthday.The hotel was generally ok ,looking a little tired in places.But! Arrived in Resta..."
About the hotel
The Falmouth Hotel has a prime sea front location, set in five acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the headland, Pendennis Castle and the sea on one side, with views over to the famous port on the other. The hotel offers an old world charm and homely atmosphere that embraces you the moment you cross the threshold. The award winning AA Rosette offers fresh, seasonal Cornish produce with daily changing menus.
The ambient dining experience is enhanced by the wonderful sea views. The Falmouth's fantastic location, right by the sea, is relaxing in itself but we also have our beautiful landscaped gardens and our leisure facilities. Enjoy our leisure facilities which include a heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and multi-gym. Unwind in our Spa which offers a wide range of indulging beauty treatments and relaxing therapeutic massages and body treatments from traditional facials through to Reiki Healing. We offer FREE WI FI in all hotel rooms and all public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were very courteous and as helpful as possible I booked on laterooms and paid £308 for two nights asked for a sea view.
My room was on the fourth floor, lift very slow, the room had a very small window that could not be opened (health and safety) if you went upto the window you could get a good few. The mattress was very soft and felt well worn, no air conditioning and the room was very hot and stuffy. Really the rooms on that floor especially need a good re-make for the price even though th location is superb it was'nt value for money sadly. I didn't sleep on either night. I would however stay again as the rest of the hotel is very nice but would have to pay extra to make sure I could see the sea
Very Nice Hotel
Hotel felt a bit dated but that is part of its Victorian charm, the spa was disappointing although the pool was good the hot tub was always in use and the sauna was broken.
I enjoyed my food but my wife's dish was not to her liking, very friendly and helpful staff though so would definitely return.