This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Galloway countryside, close to the historic market town of Castle Douglas and only 20 miles from Dumfries. This historic country house hotel is dog friendly and offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, comfortable accommodation and delicious cuisine. The 17 en-suite rooms are traditionally styled, in keeping with character of the hotel and offer an ideal space for relaxing break in the area.
Each room includes free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, a fully stocked hospitality tray and full Scottish Breakfast. The hotel's restaurant caters for a wide variety of tastes including local beef, lamb, seafood and vegetarian dishes. Reasonably priced, the talented kitchen team use the best local produce to create delicious cuisine. The hotel is located just 30 minutes' drive from Dumfries and is close to the A75, with connections to the M6, Glasgow and Stanraer and the historic market town of Castle Douglas is a short walk from the hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet