- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"We asked for a quiet room at the end of a corridor and this is what we got. The room also boasted a huge bathroom and a nice sea view. The b..."
"Booked last minute but the moment we arrived staff were excellent, Room lovely & the food out of this world. We will definitely be back...."
"Hotel was very good, staff were very friendly, helpful,and accommodating. Could not fault them..."
"Great hotel with plenty of character - friendly staff with a warm feel to the place...."
"Food and restaurant service and staff fantastic..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa in Southport is noted for its exceptional range of facilities and excellent standards of service. Over recent years, the hotel has been thoughtfully refurbished to offer you the comfort you expect in the best location for a hotel in Southport. We have a choice of bedrooms including spacious family rooms and suites.
The hotel also boasts superb health club & spa facilities and a wide range of beauty and health treatments. We offer complimentary car parking for all our residents. The Royal Clifton Hotel offers a wide selection of Classic and Promenade view rooms fitted with either double or twin beds. In addition, we offer a choice of Bridal suites and mini suites. We can provide up to 4 extra beds in Family rooms, often in a separate room. Some of the rooms boast an outside patio with Spectacular views of Southport. Each room includes a hospitality tray, trouser press, telephone, Internet and multichannel TV facilities, as well as a room service menu choice. We are proud to offer high quality wedding venue and conference facilities with free WiFi and parking. We’re within walking distance from the nearest train station (5 minutes), 2 minutes from the shopping centre and a 10 minute drive from Martin Mere. ONLY UNTIL 1ST OF APRIL 2016 - Book a stay with us and enjoy a Three Course Dinner for just £15. 00 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/03/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Book a stay with us and enjoy a Three Course Dinner for just £17.50 per person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
A well placed hotel with all the facilities
We asked for a quiet room at the end of a corridor and this is what we got.
The room also boasted a huge bathroom and a nice sea view. The breakfast was plentiful but a little dis-organised, the queue to wait to be seated and the buffet queue were in the same area so all merged together. The decor is a little dated but we believe the hotel has been taken over so come next year will be totally refurbished. We used the spa facilities, which were good and we booked a couple of treatments, which were very enjoyable. All in all, we had a very good stay.
Wasn't happy and more like a cell