- 14 guest reviews
"I stayed in this lovely hotel 6 years ago, the standard then was very high and I'm pleased to say that standard hadn't dropped. I was given..."
"Stayed here for one night during a journey from Southern England to Scotland and was impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the room,..."
"Lovely ground floor room. Comfy bed, good food and an excellent breakfast...."
"Just what we wanted...."
"We stayed here for the night to break our journey travelling North. The hotel has a blend of history with modern charm added in. Lovely, fri..."
About the hotel
Situated in an idyllic location, between Peasy Beak and Lancaster Canal, surrounded by rolling hills and green countryside. Just 1 mile from junction 36 of the M6, an ideal location for exploring the Lakes and the Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has a traditional feel with a modern twist, comprising of a modern contemporary entrance with residents gallery with free Wi-Fi.
Two restaurants serving exquisite traditional home cooked food and a warm cosy bar with open fire for those chilly winter evenings. There are a number of superb rooms to choose from including our newly refurbished Standard rooms, Superior rooms and our new luxurious Executive room. We look forward to welcoming you to Crooklands.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gem on the edge of the Lake District.
I stayed in this lovely hotel 6 years ago, the standard then was very high and I'm pleased to say that standard hadn't dropped.
I was given a complimentary upgrade to a fantastic large room with a lovely bathroom, plenty of toiletries and towels, way more than I ever needed. The room was immaculate, it was a high standard and I could wish for no more.
This is my favourite hotel, the staff were friendly, helpful, courteous and keen. I only had one meal but it was excellent, I hope to return in the near future.
Lovely and very conveniently located independant Kendal hotel.
Stayed here for one night during a journey from Southern England to Scotland and was impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the room, the price and the location (only five minutes from the main route north).
Had dinner in the restaurant and a couple of drinks in the bar area both of which were good experiences and reasonably priced. Would definitely return again.