This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in an idyllic location, between Peasy Beak and Lancaster Canal, surrounded by rolling hills and green countryside. Just 1 mile from junction 36 of the M6, an ideal location for exploring the Lakes and the Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has a traditional feel with a modern twist, comprising of a modern contemporary entrance with residents gallery with free Wi-Fi.
Two restaurants serving exquisite traditional home cooked food and a warm cosy bar with open fire for those chilly winter evenings. There are a number of superb rooms to choose from including our newly refurbished Standard rooms, Superior rooms and our new luxurious Executive room. We look forward to welcoming you to Crooklands.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet