- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The staff all excellent room was clean and very comfy food was outstanding will defently stay again and recomend too all who want a perfect..."
"Easy to find, good large car park. Greeted by friendly professional reception staff and booked in. Room was very clean and comfortable, nice..."
"Room 28 was beautiful, very spacious and immaculate, would request this room again, it was so peaceful...."
"This was a real last minute booking when we decided to have an overnight stop on a Glasgow -Birmingham trip rather than drive in one day. Fo..."
"Accommodation, service and staff excellent, will arranged a longer stay next time...."
About the hotel
Situated in an idyllic location, between Peasy Beak and Lancaster Canal, surrounded by rolling hills and green countryside. Just 1 mile from junction 36 of the M6, an ideal location for exploring the Lakes and the Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has a traditional feel with a modern twist, comprising of a modern contemporary entrance with residents gallery with free Wi-Fi.
Two restaurants serving exquisite traditional home cooked food and a warm cosy bar with open fire for those chilly winter evenings. There are a number of superb rooms to choose from including our newly refurbished Standard rooms, Superior rooms and our new luxurious Executive room. We look forward to welcoming you to Crooklands.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Best hotel stay ever
The staff all excellent room was clean and very comfy food was outstanding will defently stay again and recomend too all who want a perfect base for yorks dales lake district
Easy to find, good large car park.
Greeted by friendly professional reception staff and booked in. Room was very clean and comfortable, nice soft bed. All staff we met very helpful and friendly. Breakfast, one full english and one vegetarian was excellent. We did not have dinner on Saturday night as we were meeting relatives in Kendal. We did have lunch on Sunday with our relatives joining us (7 of us in total), again excellent.