- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Not what we were expecting but very helpful staff, clean room. If basic thought we had paid for a cooked breakfast but it was continental in..."
"Good value ...."
"Friendly staff who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Lovely having coffee and water in the lobby Wil..."
"Comfortable accommodation, helpful staff and plenty of breakfast...."
"In general this was a good B&B in a great location close to Buckingham Palace. The breakfast was also brilliant. But there were a couple of..."
About the hotel
Situated in exclusive Belgravia, 5 minutes walk from Victoria station including the Gatwick Express and within easy reach of the West End theatres, shops and tourist attractions and direct routes to The City, Docklands and Olympic Park. Traditional Grade II listed townhouse with modern, contemporary interior design - all rooms are en-suite and have high quality linens, power showers, free Internet access, multi-channel flat screen TVs, complimentary teas, coffees & biscuits and freshly cooked Full English breakfasts. Guest lounge with open fire, newspapers, London Guide books, laptop, free wi-fi and use of private rear garden.
The Apartments@82 offer a more self-contained accommodation including kitchenettes and continental breakfast. Please note that we DO NOT have a lift. In case you have a problem with climbing please contact B+B Belgravia directly.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The Rooms are dated and lack air conditioning.
I went in early march and the room was far too hot. This has been stated on previous reviers but does not seem to have been taken on board.
The bathroom requires a revamping (paint stains in the bath, cheap shower heads, door jams shut rather than closes).
Not what we were expecting but very helpful staff, clean room.
If basic thought we had paid for a cooked breakfast but it was continental in the room great location for us.