- 20 guest reviews
"Clean and basic but great location...."
"A fantastic hotel with en-suite room and a huge double bed for myself with to and free breakfast, all for £39!! Brilliant all round service..."
"Basic room but clean bed..."
"Hotel was clean and tidy, friendly staff. Very quite location, got a good nights sleep!..."
"Good location to Victoria with good transport connections. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Why is it that when single travellers book..."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn Westminster is a newly refurbished 3* hotel located just 5 minutes away from Victoria & Pimlico station. This Bed & Breakfast hotel is within easy walking distance to Buckingham Palace, Tate Gallery, Westminster, Big Ben & Houses of Parliament, London Eye,Chelsea, London museums, Galleries and Theatres. Main business areas like UK Passport Office, Queen Elizabeth Hall and Government offices in Victoria street are just few minutes away.
All the rooms feature a TV, Direct dial phones, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi Internet and comfortable beds. An inclusive continental breakfast is served in the dining room. Guests may use the computer in the comfortable lounge area and there is a 24-hour reception for guest needs. There is excellent access to the Gatwick Express 30-minute airport service at Victoria rail station to Gatwick airport and underground trains to reach Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Comfort Inn Westminster
Clean and basic but great location.
A dismal little prison cell
A last minute booking.
I was staying in a single room (Room 11) and the price was £119. The room was so small that I could touch the walls on either side with arms outstretched. The door to the en-suite 'bathroom' would not open more than half way before becoming jammed against the foot of the basic single bed. The toilet was practically underneath the hand basin. In order to use it you needed to sit at a funny angle with one foot out of the door and physically in the bedroom. (I'm 5' 9" and average build). I was woken by feral pigeons at 0530hrs - I think they thought I was staying in their room. At this rate and with, say 80% occupancy, the owners of this cupboard are monetising the space and raking in around £35,000 under the pretext that it is a hotel bedroom. Trading standards at Westminster Council have been notified.