- 80 guest reviews
"Clean and well presented, it's an old hotel that's been given a new lease of life. This isn't a modern luxury offering, but you're not payin..."
"Wonderful friendly welcome...."
"Friendly and helpful staff, my stay was comfortable though little small for a double and ensuite room, could have done with a little table t..."
"Very helpful, manager was excellent ...."
"Basic room at great price when all you need is a room..."
About the hotel
The Bridge Hotel is located in the heart of London, near world-famous sights, offering comfortable accommodations at affordable prices. This family-run business aims to provide a very warm and friendly atmosphere for guests who are strangers on arrival, friends on departure, and return as part of the extended family. It has modern, well furnished rooms, with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Most of the rooms have a private bathroom with shower. Basic rooms with shared bathroom. free Wi-Fi is available. The area is filled with exciting Museums, Art Galleries, London's West End theatres, cinemas and fantastic Restaurants. You only require an afternoon stroll along the South Bank to visit the majority of the most dramatic sights and Tourist attractions within a few minutes' walk. Borough Market, The Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and Tate Modern are all within a 10-minute walk, as well as The Shard. Waterloo Station can be reached in 15 minutes .
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent budget hotel, charming staff
Clean and well presented, it's an old hotel that's been given a new lease of life.
This isn't a modern luxury offering, but you're not paying luxury prices. If you want a good location without any frills, The Bridge Hotel ticks all the boxes. The staff are accommodating and friendly, which adds to it's charm.
The Bridge Hotel
Wonderful friendly welcome.