- 37 guest reviews
"I stayed here one night and it was recently redecorated former pub/hotel and was reasonable price for location in Oxfordshire and good locat..."
"Very late check in having been let down by another hotel. Night staff very helpful and polite. Would definitely stay again...."
"Warm comfortable room. 4-poster bed was okay. Guinness in the bar. I didn't choose the full English Breakfast on offer, but went for scrambl..."
"Reasonable accommodation for short stay...."
"I had a pleasant stay and would use this hotel again although I wouldn't purchase the breakfast option again as very greasy and did not enjo..."
About the hotel
Located off town centre quiet side of town close to M40 large restaurant menus including bar,steak, ala carte and TDH. Decking Seating with heater lamps for 50 people in front of hotel outside with pagoda swing. All rooms no smoking We have started on a 15/09/2008 full refurishment of all our bedrooms and bathrooms total refit.
Work time period per room about 3 weeks. W e will have our main house bedrooms and bathrooms stunning. Some of the new 4 poster and double beds are stunning. Our chalet rooms again total refurbishment all bathrooms to be changed to walk in showers. Our top floor single rooms total refurbishment all bathrooms to become walk in showers bathrooms made smaller bedrooms made bigger. All rooms will have flat screen tv with dvd and sky free view. Work is in progress with little or no disruption to guests work hope to conclude in early January or before A 5. 8% charge will be added to all credit card transactions where the cardholder is not present (This does not apply to guests who present their credit cards at the hotel)
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Lismore Hotel in Banbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the amount of money you pay
The room cost my boyfriend £75 for one night the bed was falling apart, walk in and you have the bed straight in front of you.
Bath mat was a piece of paper.
Girl on reception rude.
I stayed here one night and it was recently redecorated former pub/hotel and was reasonable price for location in Oxfordshire and good location just outside Banbury.
I would stay again nice place in expensive part of country .