- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"Room pleasant but looking a bit tired bathroom needs a bit of a make over lovely views a bit expensive for standard and it isn't disable fri..."
"Good location for walking. Bus stop in front of hotel..."
"Very enjoyable stay...."
"As long as you understand that this hotel is outside the town of Keswick and the hotel building is on its own , you are made to feel more th..."
"The hotel was as described, the room was adequate and of an expected standard. The staff were polite and friendly,though not always availabl..."
About the hotel
Located at the foot of Helvellyn, near the shores of Lake Thirlmere The 16th Century Kings Head Hotel enjoys an idyllic setting in the heart of The Lake District National Park. The Kings Head offers two unique dining experiences - with Fine dining in the award winning St Johns Restaurant or Traditional Bar Dining, a contemporary bar lounge and delightful en-suite bedrooms are traditionally furnished with views of the surrounding fells.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Room pleasant but looking a bit tired bathroom needs a bit of a make over lovely views a bit expensive for standard and it isn't disable friendly for guests as advertised.
Good location just outside keswick
Good location for walking.
Bus stop in front of hotel