- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Wasnt a bad experience was a nice place but very stuffy in reception and aircon leaked in room soakin carpet through..."
"Really enjoyed my stay here. Room was perfect, very clean & I had room service on the first night which was very quick & the food was lovely..."
"Typical 'chain' hotel. Staff friendly. Buffet breakfast fine - usual choices - something for everyone - but not the greatest. Location great..."
"Good access for Telford international centre...."
"Lovely accommodation, shame we didn't get a chance to use all the amenities due to being at the International Centre all day...."
About the hotel
Book the well-connected Holiday Inn Telford off the M54 in the same complex as the International Centre, close to business and retail parks, free parking. Enter the town park through our landscaped back garden. 170 hectares with large children's play area, nature reserve, water play, adventure golf and high ropes.
Free access to Wonderland ideal for young children (check website for open times). Visit Ironbridge a 10-minute drive with Blists Hill Victorian town. Experience life as it was 100 years ago through sights, sounds and tastes of a recreated town with traditional children's fairground, fish and chip shop. Enginuity ; a hands-on science museum ideal for children, is only 5 miles away. Historic Shrewsbury, Attingham and Weston Park are all within a 15-minute drive and Wales 45 minutes away. Make sure you visit Revive Leisure Club , book a beauty treatment, work out in the gym. Daylight fills the conservatory in the Olive Tree Restaurant where kids eat free, conditions apply. Enjoy a hot breakfast buffet, fresh fruit and continental selection of cold meats, cheeses, pastries and breads. Book a dinner inclusive rate and eat in our restaurant where our chefs create fresh homemade dishes. Stroll to the indoor shopping centre and Telford Central Train Station. Catch up on emails with Wi-Fi through the hotel; or hold an event in our meeting rooms.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 17/05/2016 to 05/08/2016 - Until the 3rd August '16 the swimming pool, spa and steam room will be completely closed for refurbishment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Wasnt a bad experience was a nice place but very stuffy in reception and aircon leaked in room soakin carpet through
Dear D Franks,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel While we truly would have preferred you had a more enjoyable stay, we appreciate that you have shared your feedback with us. Allow us to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to our air conditioning and ventilation system. Rest assured that these concerns will be looked into. We are confident that our management will continue to do their best to improve in order to accommodate you better in the future. We do hope that you will give us a chance to host you again.
Really enjoyed my stay here.
Room was perfect, very clean & I had room service on the first night which was very quick & the food was lovely. Would definitely stay here again!