This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
On the grounds of Blarney Woollen Mills in the heart of Blarney Village, this stunning hotel resides in an old woollen mill originally built in 1823. Our family run hotel boasts cosy bedrooms with flat screen television, exquisite Irish cuisine and classic afternoon teas. Furthermore, a short walk takes you to the gates of the world famous Blarney castle, Blarney stone and gardens.
Bedrooms at The Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel combine period architecture and antique furnishings with modern amenities. Decorated in warm colours, featuring high ceilings, our front facing rooms overlook Blarney Castle. The breakfast includes a traditional Irish breakfast as well as a continental option. There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, ample free parking, a fully equipped gym, traditional pub & restaurant facilities, with public transport directly outside the complex. Blarney Village which is steeped in history & folklore is a great choice for travellers interested in visiting Cork city (approximately 9km) & county. Whether you are looking for crafts, food, folklore or fashion, it’s all here under the rambling roofs of Blarney Woollen Mills.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Squash Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet