- 6 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay here as staff were friendly and food was good. However although room was clean it really could do with being painted..."
"Lady on reception extremely nice and friendly. Room a bit dated and small but good value for money.Food in Christys very good and staff very..."
"Its rare in my experience to find a hotel of good value to be as clean and have staff as welcoming. Thank you for a lovely break, i cant spe..."
About the hotel
Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel situated in the picturesque village of Blarney adjacent to the famous Blarney Castle has 48 luxurious bedrooms, many with a view overlooking the castle. Relax & unwind in our boutique hotel, savour the tempting dishes our Chef has to offer in our Grill Bar Restaurant, have a pint of the black stuff in Christys Bar, take a work out in our fitness center. If its retail therapy your after, look no further, located under the same roof is the famous Blarney Woollen Mills Store with Meadows & Byrne where you can shop for Knitwear, pottery & a lot more.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms very dated, reception very poor, person at the desk even could not tell me rooms available or not.
Breakfast was ok, great location, only 1 good thing after all.
Friendly staff and good food
Really enjoyed our stay here as staff were friendly and food was good.
However although room was clean it really could do with being painted/refurbished - white burn marks on dresser and ripped net curtain. Hair dryer wasn't working either. Would have preferred a front room as we looked out at a corrugated roof and a yard!!