- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"The room had grown tired however it was well equipped and a good size. The carpet was stained and grubby in many places. Bedding was clean a..."
"The hotel is in a lovely location & is very grand to look at upon arrival. The staff are very friendly & welcoming. Our room was very spacio..."
"Overall excellent, no complaints of any nature..."
"Staff were very friendly and polite and genuine. Room clean, large and very quiet despite a wedding party going on we were not disturbed, bu..."
"Stayed here for 1 night whilst away on business. Clean comfortable room, friendly & welcoming staff. Everything in room needed for the night..."
About the hotel
This beautiful 19th centaury Georgian manor house set in the heart of the Kent countryside offers a peaceful and relaxing stay in one of the 29 en-suite bedrooms. Located nearby is the town of Tonbridge and Maidstone boasting its excellent rail links to the Capital and major airports. Just minutes away from the hotel is the South East's major motorway network (M20,M25,M26).
The Hotel is perfectly situated for leisure and entertainment for all ages such as fabulous golf courses, National Trust sites, walking tracks for all levels and local Theatres and Museums. Following an extensive renovation the hotel brings together a blend of old English charm with a new modern touch and has been restored to its rightful position as one of the most intimate and charming hotel in Kent. Accommodation at the Manor has always had an air of exclusivity and refinement with its spacious rooms and warm atmosphere which makes it perfect for a long business trip or a short relaxing break. The Hotel's new and approved conference and banqueting facilities has a well respected name. Whether it be for a special occasion or a wedding set in the beautiful and tranquil surroundings or a small or large business meeting with its wide range of conference equipment, with room for up to 150 people. The "Garden Restaurant" and "Leavers Bar" is an elegant backdrop to creative and exciting dishes prepared by the Head Chef using the best local and seasonal produce. Whatever your reason for travel this stunning Manor Hotel and its professional staff will be waiting to welcome you to the Hadlow Manor experience.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/08/2015 to 31/08/2023 - There may be music in the hotel at the weekends, with a usual end time of 12.00 Midnight. Rooms will be allocated in as quiet an area as possible but this cannot always be guaranteed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location shame about the bathroom
very nice location but the room we were in (it was a standard room) was clean but dated and in need of redecorating the bathroom was in need of a refit, the toilet did not flush properly and the over the bath shower was very poor hardly any water pressure,the breakfasts were very good we did not have any other meals but other residents we spoke to said the food was lovely.
Hadlow Manor Hotel
The room had grown tired however it was well equipped and a good size.
The carpet was stained and grubby in many places. Bedding was clean and the beds were comfortable.