- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Decent hotel, but just missed the mark in so many small ways. Crack in washbasin. Shower curtain needs to be replaced. Very limited choice a..."
"On arriving 23.00 hours of a one night stay. Meet by reception member who was very polite, and helpful. For the price we paid the room was a..."
"I really liked this hotel. The décor was charming and gave a light and airy impression. Our room and bathroom were spacious. The surrounding..."
"Hadlow Manor Hotel, Another very enjoyable stay at this beautiful hotel, where you are made to feel very welcome from the minute you walk th..."
"Nice old place, but looking tired now. The room I had was clean but well in need of redecorating. The room was large and well equipped but f..."
About the hotel
This beautiful 19th centaury Georgian manor house set in the heart of the Kent countryside offers a peaceful and relaxing stay in one of the 29 en-suite bedrooms. Located nearby is the town of Tonbridge and Maidstone boasting its excellent rail links to the Capital and major airports. Just minutes away from the hotel is the South East's major motorway network (M20,M25,M26).
The Hotel is perfectly situated for leisure and entertainment for all ages such as fabulous golf courses, National Trust sites, walking tracks for all levels and local Theatres and Museums. Following an extensive renovation the hotel brings together a blend of old English charm with a new modern touch and has been restored to its rightful position as one of the most intimate and charming hotel in Kent. Accommodation at the Manor has always had an air of exclusivity and refinement with its spacious rooms and warm atmosphere which makes it perfect for a long business trip or a short relaxing break. The Hotel's new and approved conference and banqueting facilities has a well respected name. Whether it be for a special occasion or a wedding set in the beautiful and tranquil surroundings or a small or large business meeting with its wide range of conference equipment, with room for up to 150 people. The "Garden Restaurant" and "Leavers Bar" is an elegant backdrop to creative and exciting dishes prepared by the Head Chef using the best local and seasonal produce. Whatever your reason for travel this stunning Manor Hotel and its professional staff will be waiting to welcome you to the Hadlow Manor experience.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hadlow Manor Hotel in Tonbridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Decent hotel, but just missed the mark in so many small ways.
Crack in washbasin. Shower curtain needs to be replaced. Very limited choice at breakfast.
Room right above a wedding reception disco on a Friday night, may cause a problem
Whistle stop stay.
On arriving 23.00 hours of a one night stay.
Meet by reception member who was very polite, and helpful. For the price we paid the room was alot more than we expected. Very very clean and really good standard. We checked out the following morning. Would defo stay here again if in this neck of the woods again.