"Beautiful location, elegant hotel, ideal wedding venue. Would rate the customer service 10/10..... Parking was just brilliant. The rear of t..."
"Quiet location 5mins drive from city. Would highly recommend this hotel . could not fault..."
About the hotel
** A VILLAGE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE NEC AND THE RICOH ARENA ** The Allesley Hotel offers a warm welcome whether your visit is for for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in a quiet village setting just minutes from the main road linking Coventry and Birmingham. The NEC,Birmingham International Airport and the Ricoh Arena are all within easy reach.
Families are most welcome and children (under 12 years) stay for FREE when sharing with a parent. The hotel has 15 function suites - the largest of which can hold up to 450 people and there is FREE onsite car parking for up to 500 cars. Pets are also very welcome at the Allesley. For Sat Nav purposes please enter CV5 9GT for the post code PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED 2. 5% HANDLING CHARGE. DEBIT CARDS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED WHICH ARE FREE TO USE
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
37% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
Good value for money if you need a room for the night and breakfast.
Convenient and close to NEC. We had problems with another customer erroneously being given the key to our room, the receptionists having got a 6 and 9 muddled up on a key tag. Easily done, but a little alarming when someone enters your room. Fortunately we were not indecently attired. Staff very apologetic next morning. Also door rattled at night with airflow into room. Were told that all doors being replaced and new lock systems soon to be put in place. Altogether okay for our need.
The wallpaper was coming off the wall.
The bathroom was excellent. T.V remote didn't work and someone took it away and it dint come back. Bar poorly stacked. My room wasn't cleaned or towels replaced. Draughty window.