"The room was very clean and we had the best sleep. The area is really quiet and for the value of money you get what you paid for. Close to r..."
"Beautiful location, elegant hotel, ideal wedding venue. Would rate the customer service 10/10..... Parking was just brilliant. The rear of t..."
About the hotel
** A VILLAGE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE NEC AND THE RICOH ARENA ** The Allesley Hotel offers a warm welcome whether your visit is for for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in a quiet village setting just minutes from the main road linking Coventry and Birmingham. The NEC,Birmingham International Airport and the Ricoh Arena are all within easy reach.
Families are most welcome and children (under 12 years) stay for FREE when sharing with a parent. The hotel has 15 function suites - the largest of which can hold up to 450 people and there is FREE onsite car parking for up to 500 cars. Pets are also very welcome at the Allesley. For Sat Nav purposes please enter CV5 9GT for the post code PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED 2. 5% HANDLING CHARGE. DEBIT CARDS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED WHICH ARE FREE TO USE
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
The room was filthy.
The shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned for ages and there were stains all over the carpet. There was dust everywhere and the bed sheet didn't even fit the bed. They didn't have a remote for the TV and it smelt really bad.
When the groundsman cleaning the bins cooks the food you know you have picked the wrong hotel.
Filthy, health hazard, toilets back up with sewage.
Stay far away from this place.