- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"visited Bridgewater just for a night out.This was ideal...."
"ground floor room with a musty smell. clean room /bathroom very welcoming staff great breakfast..."
"Ok for people who can climb steep stairs - two of us couldn't. Reception very good. Breakfast also good (but no fried bread!). Fortunately o..."
"Ideal for town center and bus routes .we stayed 5 nights would have liked upstairs room for lots of customers up very early for their journe..."
"The staff here are some of the most welcoming people I have ever encountered in a hotel, this was especially surprising as I found Bridgwate..."
About the hotel
Situated in the centre of Bridgwater, the Old Vicarage offers guests all of the charm and atmosphere of a property with a 650 year history, but with the majority of facilities and services you'd expect in a large hotel. All of our 15 guest bedrooms are en-suite, non-smoking and many also have original features and furniture. Guests can park in our off-road car park and relax in our tranquil walled garden.
An evening meal service is open for guests Monday to Saturday until 9pm. Our bar is also available until the close of our meal service (approx 10pm).
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/12/2011 to 03/01/2012 - All rooms will be on a ROOM ONLY basis. This has been relected in the reduced room rate over the Christmas and New Year period. Please contact the hotel directly for any further information. The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Vicarage Hotel in BRIDGWATER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed one night, old dated room.
Breakfast under cooked, should be a 45 pound room
Old vicarage bridgewater
A pleasant surprise .
A quaint hotel with adequate parking friendly staff and unique well equipped rooms . Mine was an old bakery. It was spacious and comfortable with lots of character. I would definitely use it again.