- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"An excellent hotel. Warm welcome on arrival. Plenty of information provided. Very helpful. Excellent room, very clean, plenty of towels and..."
"Typical establishment fighting to keep going. An old property but in good visual condition. Squeaky floors, doors and bed. Noise carries qui..."
"nice hotel,could do with a lick of paint.food excellent would stay again parking a bit tight....."
"visited Bridgewater just for a night out.This was ideal...."
"ground floor room with a musty smell. clean room /bathroom very welcoming staff great breakfast..."
About the hotel
Situated in the centre of Bridgwater, the Old Vicarage offers guests all of the charm and atmosphere of a property with a 650 year history, but with the majority of facilities and services you'd expect in a large hotel. All of our 15 guest bedrooms are en-suite, non-smoking and many also have original features and furniture. Guests can park in our off-road car park and relax in our tranquil walled garden.
Our bar is also available until 10pm.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Vicarage Hotel
An excellent hotel.
Warm welcome on arrival. Plenty of information provided. Very helpful. Excellent room, very clean, plenty of towels and bedding. Great comfy bed. Overall 6 stars, will stay again.
Adequate for a few days
Typical establishment fighting to keep going.
An old property but in good visual condition. Squeaky floors, doors and bed. Noise carries quite bad particularly through the pipes. Good hot powerful shower and a well stocked brew kit. Comfortable bed and manageable room temperature. Would have benefited from a bed side lamp. Off street parking but it is a bit tight. No bar or evening meals. Central location in the town. Clean and tidy through out with polite staff.