- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Part of the charm of staying here is the eclectic mix of furniture. None of the bland, indentical rooms with of mass-ordered furniture and f..."
"I returned again to an old favourite of mine and once more was treated as part of the family...."
"just that, nothing bad, everyrhing excelente ::)..."
"Everything was spotlessly clean. I also liked the football-themed loo seat lid. I'm not into football, but it just made a change from bland,..."
"Nice, clean, cheap, very good value for money!..."
About the hotel
Da Vinci Gatwick Guest House is only 12 minutes from London Gatwick Airport, Breakfast served served between 7 am and 10 am. Free Tea /coffee facilities in lounge area. Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport are not included within the room rates.
Very Safe Location, nevertheless, for the safety of our customers and our staff Da Vinci Guest House is protected and monitored by 24 hours Video Surveillance Cameras**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/07/2015 to 31/05/2017 - EARLIEST Check In Time 4 p.m . The very Latest check in time is 9 p.m. Checkin after 9 p.m IS NOT possible UNLESS you contact us prior check in date so we can explain LATE CHECK IN PROCEDURE. FoACE ca The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Eclectic mix of furniture
Part of the charm of staying here is the eclectic mix of furniture.
None of the bland, indentical rooms with of mass-ordered furniture and fittings of a major chain here.
Gatwick Da Vinci Manor Guest House
I returned again to an old favourite of mine and once more was treated as part of the family.