- 3 guest reviews
"this was a breath taking experience no just cos it was a nice holiday but cos Marcus and Lee were 10 out of 10 couldn't ask for anything bet..."
"Loved it! We were made very welcome and ours hosts could not do enough for us. A lovely room, and we could see the sea! If we go to Brighto..."
"I think the fact that Marcus and Lee get a lot of return business says it all. They have created a welcoming home from home with good sized,..."
About the hotel
Virtually on the sea front and only 5 minutes walk from Brighton’s lively and vibrant centre. Amherst Brighton offers stylish contemporary en suite accommodation. All the rooms are individually designed with double or king size beds, direct dial telephones, either LCD or widescreen TVs, DVD/CD players, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, mini bar and complimentary tea/coffee making facilities and snacks.
A continental breakfast is served in the morning and a full English breakfast is available at £6. 00 per person. The Amherst Brighton takes great pride in its high-quality accommodation and its excellent standards of comfort and service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
this was a breath taking experience no just cos it was a nice holiday but cos Marcus and Lee were 10 out of 10 couldn't ask for anything better , hope to stay close friends for many years to come, it was clean and over all very nice the food was excellent, the service was out of this world and the vibe was the best it could be cant wait to come again
We were made very welcome and ours hosts could not do enough for us.
A lovely room, and we could see the sea. If we go to Brighton again, Amherst would be our first choice!