- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"One of my clients that I work on is based near Hemsptead house and I believe this is the best hotel in the vicinity so have to stay. However..."
"We stayed here a family wedding and the venue was perfect. We were warmly greeted by Rita when we arrived, shown to our lovely room in the o..."
"Very homely atmosphere in what was/is a family home. My room was large and airy with a good size clean bathroom . The wall mounted TV was a..."
"Fantastic experience at the hotel, room was great, food was lovely, fantastic gym,sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. Would not stay anywhere els..."
"We came here for a wedding reception and had a wonderful evening so must say the venue was very good in that respect. Our room was in the o..."
About the hotel
Privately owned, Hempstead House Hotel and Spa exudes the kind of convivial atmosphere that over the years has earned it an enviable reputation for genuine country hospitality alongside professional service. Set back within ample grounds and overlooking attractive Kentish countryside. Hempstead House's unmistakable ambience of open log fires and antique furnishings is the epitome of classic Victorian charm.
Brand new Spa and Fitness suite opened in October 2008 and all the facilities are avaialable to resident guest. With one AA Rosette, the award winning cuisine is superb. A tempting variety of Classical English and French dishes caters for traditional as well as more adventurous tastes, everything is carefully prepared using locally produced fresh fish and meat, with fresh fruit and vegetables delivered from covent garden each day. The cellar boasts a selection of over 200 wines. Set in the elegant surroundings of Hempstead House Hotel, AquaManda is the perfect place to retreat, relax and unwind, work on your fitness and indulge and pamper yourself. Our philosophy is wellness as a result of a healthy lifestyle as opposed to a solitary fitness regime. With us you will find everything you need to enhance your well-being and awaken your senses. AquaManda has been designed to create a calm and inviting environment to make you feel at ease while achieving your health and fitness goals. Our approach is to devise individual training and beauty programs which are tailored your needs. Your program will be constantly reviewed and you will receive on-going professional consultation to achieve your desired results. We regret that children under the age of 16 are not allowed to use our spa facilities. 15 Meter indoor swimming pool Jacuzzi Hydrotherapy pool Technogym with cardio and resistance equipment Fitness Studio featuring the Technogym Kinesis and the innovative Powerplate Sauna Steam Room 5 treatment rooms, one of which will accommodate two people Exclusive PEVONIA signature treatments and products, JESSICA Nails, ARTDECO Make up And St. Tropez tanning Relaxation Lounge Hair Dressing and Make up Manicure and pedicure area Fitness Instruction and Personal training Disabled access to all areas including the pool.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Mattresses need replacing
One of my clients that I work on is based near Hemsptead house and I believe this is the best hotel in the vicinity so have to stay.
However almost every room I stay in, the mattresses are so lumpy and old I can feel the springs in my back and always have a terrible nights sleep. If that wasn't enough, one night there was a conference/party below my room until midnight which was very loud. The rooms are hot and there are often noises from the boiler or machinery downstairs. A home away from home this is not.
Hempstead House Heaven
We stayed here a family wedding and the venue was perfect.
We were warmly greeted by Rita when we arrived, shown to our lovely room in the old part of the hotel. The bed was sooo comfy. Dinner was delicious and the wedding reception beautifully catered for. It is a warm, friendly, family run hotel and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone and stay there again... 1st class all the way !