- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Accommodation and staff were excellent. Room was lovely and spacious and warm. Service in Brambles restaurant on Saturday evening could have..."
"Staff pleasant and welcoming however felt rushed at dinner when waitress too keen to remove plate before finished. Room clean and comfortabl..."
"A most realxing and enjoyable break with friends. The 2 night stay was just too short. We will return...."
"Booked this as a last min birthday treat for myself and hubby. So glad I did we stayed in the Spa resort which was fab staff were so helpful..."
"Just back from Auchrannie spa resort with my partner. Room was huge with a lovely sofa area and beautiful view. Bathroom was spotless and en..."
About the hotel
Auchrannie Resort offers guest arrange of accommodation ; two four star hotels and thirty, five-star luxury lodges. The traditional house hotel is perfect for those guests who are looking for a quieter, more relaxed atmosphere. Ideally suited to solo travellers or those travelling as a couple.
The Spa Resort is a unique blend of traditional values of service and quality as well as effortless style, which is reflected in the dignified Scottish Baronial Façade and the soft contemporary interiors. Perfect for the solo traveller, couples or families. The luxury lodges offer either 2 or 3 bedroom plus a sofa bed, making them ideal for extended families, small groups of those wanting a bit more space. The lodges also feature a lounge, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. All our accommodation is complemented by two leisure centres, three restaurants and bars, outdoor adventure centre, children’s Playbarn and our luxurious ASPA. Please note that there is an additional charge for dogs; guest must notify us in advance of arrival if they plan to bring a dog.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation and staff were excellent.
Room was lovely and spacious and warm. Service in Brambles restaurant on Saturday evening could have been better but otherwise no complaints.
Staff pleasant and welcoming however felt rushed at dinner when waitress too keen to remove plate before finished.
Room clean and comfortable although cut my finger on chrome peeling off shower . I would recommend trying the older hotel if you looking for a quiet relaxing break as we found the modern building noisey with children and early morning bin collection.