- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Lovely staff and clean hotel...."
"It seems that I will be staying in this area on a regular basis and am really glad I've found this hotel as its been perfect in every way so..."
"Ive stayed at this hotel before and chose it again for its price and quality of service upon arrival and throughout. The room was excellent..."
"Good accommodation centrally located with good bar and restaurant. However please note leisure facilities are only included in superior room..."
"My husband and I usually stay in this hotel whenever we come to visit family in Birmingham and we usually have no complaints. We stayed her..."
About the hotel
Village Walsall is just 1 minute from the M6 Junction 10, making it the perfect base for quick and easy access to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport. Nearby attractions include the historical Black Country Museum, chocoholic’s favourite Cadbury World and the Bullring Shopping Centre, a shopper’s paradise. .
Village offers you everything under one roof, cool room big bed, a pool you can swim in, a gym you can relax in, a stylish pub and kitchen serving traditional pub grub, a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Not advised of re-decorating when booking; smell of paint quite strong, rooms and corridors including carpets require attention.
Rooms clean but very average however noisy and doors banging into the early hours. Fire doors wedged open!!!. Staff attitude to residents mixed, some very helpful others make you feel your interrupting them. We had been looking forward to this stay however instead of using leisure facilities the following day we checked out and came home
Lovely staff and clean hotel.