- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Stayed 2 nights b&b on an anniversary/golf break Great location for golfers. Small hotel in a quiet village. Staff friendly and helpful. Roo..."
"Friendly and good value. Excellent breakfasts. Good bar and restaurant/ bistro..."
"Overall my stay was fantastic. The staff couldn't have been more friendlier or helpful. Cooked breakfast was amazing and my room had everyth..."
"Friendly staff Owners made us feel really welcome All of the family enjoyed there stay and celebration Of my 60th birthday Evening celebrat..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a picturesque village, just a 30 minute drive from Edinburgh, this family-run 16th Century Hotel offers 2 AA Rosette fine dining, cosy accommodation, free Wi-Fi and parking. Surrounded by 21 golf courses, beautiful countryside, sandy beaches and a wealth of historic buildings, the Hotel is perfectly located for exploring the best that Edinburgh and the Lothian’s has to offer. There are 22 delightfully comfortable en-suite bedrooms all with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, extra comfy bedding, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
The intimate Ducks Restaurant offers award-winning with seasonal menus, white linen, candles and an open fire. For a more informal experience, Donald’s Bar & Bistro serves a range of snacks and bar meals as well as a selection of about 70 malt whisky’s and real ales. There are many nearby attractions including boat trips at North Berwick, the National Museum of Flight and bird watching at Aberlady Bay and the Scottish Sea Bird Centre. breakfast is not available on 22nd and 23rd of February 2016 due to the chef not being in.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Ducks at Kilspindie House
Stayed 2 nights b&b on an anniversary/golf break Great location for golfers.
Small hotel in a quiet village. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms are small and dated with very squeaky floors but clean, shower over bath was useless - water trickled out burning hot or freezing cold so just used the bath - no extractor and the window couldn't be opened. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast was of a good standard. Had dinner one night which wasn't that good and not worth the money although it was nicely presented.
Close to Edinburgh, golf, and the seashore
Friendly and good value.
Excellent breakfasts. Good bar and restaurant/ bistro